Multiboxing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiboxing

I multibox multiple accounts sometimes for friends sometimes my alts and was wondering if there was any good programs for multiboxing accounts for wartune.
    My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

I don't always admit to sharing accounts, but when I do...

I make sure to admit to 3rd party programs as well.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

rofl o well people do it and im sure R2 dont give 2 ♥♥♥♥ since they get tons of money anyway
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-16-2014, 12:13 AM.

Comment

If you're using the same computer but different browsers to run different accounts, its called multi-browser.

Multi-boxing is when you're using different PCs. I'm not sure if it's efficient to link different PCs together and then play Wartune with that program. I'm pretty sure it will lag like hell.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

You don't even need any sort of program...

since you can
          open up to main page, log-in
          open up a new tab, go to main page, log-out, log-in with another account
          repeat 2nd until you have lots of accounts open.

Or are you trying to do same things on all accounts at same time? (which is what Gold Farmers do in other MMO games)

Comment

lol such discrimatory and anger first off multi boxing refers to running multiple accounts at one time wether it be on one computer or multiple computers both means the same thing. Secondly Multiboxing does not mean you are a gold farmer Multiboxing is a basic tool to just to be able to do things by yourself without having to deal with others failures if you fail its your own fault. And finnally a multi boxing program allows you to control all characters threw one character so for example if I did slasher on my knight and had Lightning bolt and arrow strike bound to the 1 button all I would have to do is press the 1 button once and not have to switch back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by R224869882 View Post
              lol such discrimatory and anger first off multi boxing refers to running multiple accounts at one time wether it be on one computer or multiple computers both means the same thing. Secondly Multiboxing does not mean you are a gold farmer Multiboxing is a basic tool to just to be able to do things by yourself without having to deal with others failures if you fail its your own fault. And finnally a multi boxing program allows you to control all characters threw one character so for example if I did slasher on my knight and had Lightning bolt and arrow strike bound to the 1 button all I would have to do is press the 1 button once and not have to switch back and forth.
              Would be nice if I had such a program back when I was managing 7 characters...gave up on them the min patch 2.1 was released....couldn't find the strength/time to farm sylphs for 7 chars....
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

no one then?

Comment

no one then?
                  lmao did this guy even read anything haha

Comment

I multibox multiple accounts sometimes for friends
                    Originally posted by TermsOfUse
                    Keep your password secret and do not reveal it to anyone.
                    You must not attempt to access any Account that is not your own.
                    sometimes my alts and was wondering if there was any good programs for multiboxing accounts for wartune.
                    You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted under any circumstances or for any reason to cheat or utilize third-party games or code in order to win at, or gain game points or Items from any R2Games game.
                    http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Sooo... any more rules you'd like to break before I file a ticket?
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

lmao now thats a suicide xD

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Sooo... any more rules you'd like to break before I file a ticket?
                        Love that when I report with a screenshot of a high casher to sharing accounts nothing happens, doubt they will ban him if hes a heavy casher aswell

Comment

dont think any programes who do that you aske for is legal only way to avoid lagg is to set up some pc next to each other and juse them all or has super pc and very high internet speed, i now if juse my alts and main same battle and juse skill on both ther slow on juse skill, so prefer only juse main battle then he help alt on mp.

Comment

Working...
                          X