Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

slow avatar movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slow avatar movement

    Can anyone advise me as to how I can increase the movement rate of my avatar please? I get overtaken by nearly all other players, even really low level ones so it takes ages to get a single cartload in BG. Often I am still on my way to get first one when another player is already heading back with their second cartload. Not only is this frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate points and honour but it also makes me a virtual sitting target for attackers and makes it hard for me to attack as nearly everyone else moves so fast that I can't catch them. I can pick a target but before I get in range they are half a screen away. HELP PLEASE.

  • #2
    upgrade your pc

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R244481105 View Post
      Can anyone advise me as to how I can increase the movement rate of my avatar please? I get overtaken by nearly all other players, even really low level ones so it takes ages to get a single cartload in BG. Often I am still on my way to get first one when another player is already heading back with their second cartload. Not only is this frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate points and honour but it also makes me a virtual sitting target for attackers and makes it hard for me to attack as nearly everyone else moves so fast that I can't catch them. I can pick a target but before I get in range they are half a screen away. HELP PLEASE.
      You're lag and have delay. There are many factors why you're lag and experienced delay.

      1. you have an out dated PC with low memory/ram
      2. if you have a bad internet connection (causes delay even if you have a good pc/memory)
      3. your adobe flash version is outdated
      4. your browser was not suitable for wartune or its not updated
      5. you have a computer with decent/good specs but you're running several programs which slows down you're gameplay
      6. if your server has connection error (but since others are not lag as you, this might not be the problem)

      Well those above situations are just some of the cause of your problem, but what I suspect is that you either have bad pc/memory specs which causes lag or bad internet connection which causes delay or the worst is you have both.


      The Magic is Within Ourselves

      Comment


      • #4
        If it was the PC, which is new, etc why would it not slow down apparent movement of all players. I was wondering more if there is a particular attribute which controls speed and which I could enhance.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
          You're lag and have delay. There are many factors why you're lag and experienced delay.

          1. you have an out dated PC with low memory/ram
          2. if you have a bad internet connection (causes delay even if you have a good pc/memory)
          3. your adobe flash version is outdated
          4. your browser was not suitable for wartune or its not updated
          5. you have a computer with decent/good specs but you're running several programs which slows down you're gameplay
          6. if your server has connection error (but since others are not lag as you, this might not be the problem)

          Well those above situations are just some of the cause of your problem, but what I suspect is that you either have bad pc/memory specs which causes lag or bad internet connection which causes delay or the worst is you have both.
          7. You are playing Wartune - R2Games
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

          Comment


          • #6
            mounts increase speed. normal mount do it by 30% and the stable level 3 mount by 40%.

            also i wont rule out the lag point of view. you wont see it yourself that your lagging but indication are people zooming by you in big steps.
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

            Kind regards Liquid_oxygen





            then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
              mounts increase speed. normal mount do it by 30% and the stable level 3 mount by 40%.

              also i wont rule out the lag point of view. you wont see it yourself that your lagging but indication are people zooming by you in big steps.
              lv 3 increases speed bye 49%?since when?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                lv 3 increases speed bye 49%?since when?
                Since the day I got level 3, which was only last month

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  Since the day I got level 3, which was only last month
                  maybe u see it wrong? 40% as far as i know
                  I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                  Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                  IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                  IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                  Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!



                  ZeraTul - S13

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It s lag on his part becasue of pc performance

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                      7. You are playing Wartune - R2Games
                      dis one ^^
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        u should read condor's guide, thank you
                        Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                          7. You are playing Wartune - R2Games
                          haha XD you're right XD


                          The Magic is Within Ourselves

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Try using maxthon browser, it minimizes the lag in my game play or read about this guide for more info http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=maxthon


                            The Magic is Within Ourselves

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R244481105 View Post
                              Can anyone advise me as to how I can increase the movement rate of my avatar please? I get overtaken by nearly all other players, even really low level ones so it takes ages to get a single cartload in BG. Often I am still on my way to get first one when another player is already heading back with their second cartload. Not only is this frustrating because it takes so long to accumulate points and honour but it also makes me a virtual sitting target for attackers and makes it hard for me to attack as nearly everyone else moves so fast that I can't catch them. I can pick a target but before I get in range they are half a screen away. HELP PLEASE.
                              by the way do you have a mount yet? and if yes, is it equipped (mounted) or at rest?


                              The Magic is Within Ourselves

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X