X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    asking the developers to fix or reduce the lag has been asked many many times before.
    asking them more and I doubt it will help.
    Asking them and forcing them to do it will help, unlike " hey dev, please fix the lag "
    if R2 pays to have wartune, why dont they ask for something that is a must.

Leave a comment:

• Poryg1
    replied
    The devs just say that they don't have lags on testing server so the fault isn't probably on their side or something like that, when someone wants them to reduce lags.

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    55 views 4 replies ***?

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    Not even if we have a petition?

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    asking the developers to fix or reduce the lag has been asked many many times before.
    asking them more and I doubt it will help.

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    my english (and keyboard) aren't very good im sorry

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Couple things here real quick.

Firstly, If you're asking to get your thread pinned, I think the least you can do is spell words correctly.

Secondly, I'm completely fine with agreeing to focus on dealing with bugs and latency issues after the updates in April (if the patch progress follows what has been suggested in the Kong thread about patch times). However it currently looks like we're getting Hades and Card system, and that's all the new content for the month, which honestly isn't much. It'll mainly be a grind month for things like crypt tokens and stocking up on gold to be able to buy L80 leg stones and the such.

Lastly, Whitept.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X