No announcement yet.

I hate it when ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate when you get called a traitor for setting up a brand new guild on a heavily established server after leaving an established guild because you're unhappy.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I hate when you get called a traitor for setting up a brand new guild on a heavily established server after leaving an established guild because you're unhappy.
      Seconded..

Comment

I hate it when people in bg get peed off at me for going after them, when they interrupted my carting time to give me enough dryad to whoop their butt, then proceed to sit in spawn and spout rude remarks there. But you know, all kinds of people :3
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          I hate it when people in bg get peed off at me for going after them, when they interrupted my carting time to give me enough dryad to whoop their butt, then proceed to sit in spawn and spout rude remarks there. But you know, all kinds of people :3
          the ones that keeps attacking you until while you just cart and then swears you and call you names for dryading them when in fact they attacked you 3 times in a row... are the best

Comment

I hate it when someone thinks they know every thing about this game and feel the need to "correct" you when you answer someones question, but what they said is what you said just really complex, long and seeming like a jerk. Makes me want to hunt these guys down just to Gibbs-smack them upside the head.

Comment

i hate it when i am in middle of spire and someone rings the door bell T T
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I hate it when I hate it.

Comment

When I get 490 on Jewel Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                    i hate it when i am in middle of spire and someone rings the door bell T T
                    LMAO!

Originally posted by barksalot View Post
                    When I get 490 on Jewel Hunt.
                    So infuriating!
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

I hate it when someone cursed/blacklist/unfriend those who stole their farms..

while he won't stop stealing mine.
                      Heto (s157)
                      AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

I hate it when arena teams spam holyseal when they cant beat you normally. God its like HS is a pet peeve for me I hate when ppl use it, I dont think ive ever used it once in arena lol I just level it up to avoid being stunned.
                        Meow Meow Choco Cho~

Class; Archer
                        Level; 66
                        Battle Rattling; 73k

Comment

I hate it when people complain about HS, saying you couldn't win w/o it. Since it is jus another skill it's like saying you can't win w/o resto/blessed light/lightning bolt.

Mebbe I should jus fight blindfold and use whatever skill I blind-click.
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I hate it when ppl think they are good with stun. Though I love it when you duel them without stun allowed and you beat the **** out of them God I wait for the day when I finnaly hit 99 lol

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              I hate it when people complain about HS, saying you couldn't win w/o it. Since it is jus another skill it's like saying you can't win w/o resto/blessed light/lightning bolt.

Mebbe I should jus fight blindfold and use whatever skill I blind-click.
                              complain? just prove them wrong by not using hs. HS is not just another skill its a stun that make u win the game no matter if u played the fight well or not.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                                complain? just prove them wrong by not using hs. HS is not just another skill its a stun that make u win the game no matter if u played the fight well or not.
                                Yes it is jus another skill *passes out some big girls panties*
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X