X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall Balance Non Existent?

Where’s the overall balance?

Lvl 38 VIP rarely pay fo anything.

When I first started, this game had everything going for it. Multiple tasks, great layout for transportation, various things to do and even a great guild layout. Maybe I am expecting too much, I do come from more “extensive” MMOs such as Everquest II and Star Wars the Old Republic.. but I don’t think so.
    Here’s the layout so far. You get going, you progress and you advance in solo dungeons and multi-player dungeons. You have side events along with side tasks, which is awesome, since most of us don’t like doing the same thing over and over just to advance.

There’s the tokens and all the stuff you need to get better equipment. Bounty quests to take the steam off of repeating dungeons. Etc.. you get the picture.
    Your first tier MPD equipment you figure out that you can get a broken piece of equipment which take very few crystalloid to fix.. in a matter of a handful of same tier dungeon, you can have a good set! Awesome! Then the next tier comes.. you need 50 crystalloid for each piece? Is that even possible BEFORE you hit the next tier?

Okay.. so you figure you’ll invest some in the crypt and arena.. again, you’re hit with the same problem. Takes an insane amount of tokens to put together a set that is a full tier below you.. so you think you can save your tokens for the next tier instead.. wrong..

At 38 you pretty much hit a wall. You come to a solo dungeon that is almost impossible to do without upgraded equipment, only you can’t get that upgraded equipment without either dragging out day by day through the crypt once per day (free) to get a handful of tokens and go through the arena for an hour against those who already have their equipment. So again, you end up getting a handful of arena tokens. How long is this going to take me to get enough for the equipment I need?

By the time I get enough for lvl 30/35 gear.. I’ll need 40.. which I won’t have enough of anything to get that tier. And I’ll still be stuck at that same solo dungeon. So what is my option? To pay 100 dollars for a set of 40 gear now?

On top of everything else, all the events are scheduled for the other side of the world alone. For those who work during this period suffer even worse. There is no way for them to participate in the Arena, which is set for only once a day and at the convenience of one side of the world. How are they suppose to get their equipment? Oh yeah.. pay $100 for it.

Is this for real? We get server lag (yes, it IS server lag, I have cable internet on top of a computer that was built for harder games than this, note above games), unbalanced gearing and the only way to get out of that kind of rut is to pay. I already pay for VIP.. which doesn’t do me a lick of good when I need to be able to put together a set of decent armor for just the solo dungeons.. SOLO DUNGEONS should not require PVP gear or a thousand crystalloid that can be gotten only if you repeat the same MPD a hundred times.

Hope you milked the players good.. cause I see quite a few leaving.

Originally posted by -Ambrosia- View Post
    Where’s the overall balance?

Lvl 38 VIP rarely pay fo anything.

When I first started, this game had everything going for it. Multiple tasks, great layout for transportation, various things to do and even a great guild layout. Maybe I am expecting too much, I do come from more “extensive” MMOs such as Everquest II and Star Wars the Old Republic.. but I don’t think so.
    Here’s the layout so far. You get going, you progress and you advance in solo dungeons and multi-player dungeons. You have side events along with side tasks, which is awesome, since most of us don’t like doing the same thing over and over just to advance.

There’s the tokens and all the stuff you need to get better equipment. Bounty quests to take the steam off of repeating dungeons. Etc.. you get the picture.
    Your first tier MPD equipment you figure out that you can get a broken piece of equipment which take very few crystalloid to fix.. in a matter of a handful of same tier dungeon, you can have a good set! Awesome! Then the next tier comes.. you need 50 crystalloid for each piece? Is that even possible BEFORE you hit the next tier?

Okay.. so you figure you’ll invest some in the crypt and arena.. again, you’re hit with the same problem. Takes an insane amount of tokens to put together a set that is a full tier below you.. so you think you can save your tokens for the next tier instead.. wrong..

At 38 you pretty much hit a wall. You come to a solo dungeon that is almost impossible to do without upgraded equipment, only you can’t get that upgraded equipment without either dragging out day by day through the crypt once per day (free) to get a handful of tokens and go through the arena for an hour against those who already have their equipment. So again, you end up getting a handful of arena tokens. How long is this going to take me to get enough for the equipment I need?

By the time I get enough for lvl 30/35 gear.. I’ll need 40.. which I won’t have enough of anything to get that tier. And I’ll still be stuck at that same solo dungeon. So what is my option? To pay 100 dollars for a set of 40 gear now?

On top of everything else, all the events are scheduled for the other side of the world alone. For those who work during this period suffer even worse. There is no way for them to participate in the Arena, which is set for only once a day and at the convenience of one side of the world. How are they suppose to get their equipment? Oh yeah.. pay $100 for it.

Is this for real? We get server lag (yes, it IS server lag, I have cable internet on top of a computer that was built for harder games than this, note above games), unbalanced gearing and the only way to get out of that kind of rut is to pay. I already pay for VIP.. which doesn’t do me a lick of good when I need to be able to put together a set of decent armor for just the solo dungeons.. SOLO DUNGEONS should not require PVP gear or a thousand crystalloid that can be gotten only if you repeat the same MPD a hundred times.

Hope you milked the players good.. cause I see quite a few leaving.
    They already confirmed a second arena time.

Once hardcore dungeon and other "events" are implemented, crystaloids will be much easier to obtain enmass.

Most of us lvl 40+ are still using lvl 30/35 gear. Guild skills play a big role in filling the gap between gear upgrades... sadly.

Remember When you run multiplayer dungeons, you are doing it for the EXP. Skip the Tomb, Skip the Lair. Do all 5 runs in 1 hour on 1 exp scroll. This will help you get through those ruts.

Comment

lol Ciroth.. I could kiss you.. I thought about that.. but it still doesn't seem right.

The thing is, I am from USA, and the only time for me to really do MPD is at night. About 2 hours before server refresh.. which sometimes I can only get 2 or 3 dungeons in.. Which ultimately is okay by me. I don't mind taking my time with anything. And the reason I wait, is so when my mate gets off work, we can run together. That is my decision. I am willing to make that sacrifice. We do have to crunch it in order to make the deadline, but it seems hopeless in the face of other things.

HOWever.. I didn't know about the second arena time.. but then it'll be twice as hard to make that crunch lol I'm sure we can find a way. My bad for spouting without looking, I do apologize.. I let my frustration get the better of me.
      And we're working on the guild skills, which are also very expensive, but well worth it.. we've seen the difference. Actually, the guild is the one thing I don't have any frustration over lol I guess I will once we need lvl 4 upgrades lol we're a small guild but figured out that you have to invest a lot anyway just to get the skills, so leveling the guild isn't all that hard, just the personal gain >.<

ANYwhom.. please disregard the "Hope you milked the players good.." that was said out of heat more than anything.. gonna keep it up there though, I'll flaunt my flaws.
      May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

So, you are saying that there is really no easy way to get the Crystalloids?

Comment

Originally posted by R24289303 View Post
          So, you are saying that there is really no easy way to get the Crystalloids?
          There is an easy way: Buy it.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

this game need to balance the crystaloids for sure. i didn't get enough to put together the lv. 40 armor until i was lv. 50. and i was wearing 45 pvp set already anyway.

now looking at lv. 50 pve set i need 200 lv. 4 crystaloids per piece. that's 800 crystaloids i would need to get...looking at how it doubles every 10 lv for a set. it's going to take forever.

fastest route still seems the pvp wins.

unless at end you get a 75 pvp set and a 80 pve set lol.
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              this game need to balance the crystaloids for sure. i didn't get enough to put together the lv. 40 armor until i was lv. 50. and i was wearing 45 pvp set already anyway.

now looking at lv. 50 pve set i need 200 lv. 4 crystaloids per piece. that's 800 crystaloids i would need to get...looking at how it doubles every 10 lv for a set. it's going to take forever.

fastest route still seems the pvp wins.

unless at end you get a 75 pvp set and a 80 pve set lol.
              The highest set is at level 60 mind you.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X