Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Year 2210 Wartune will be " Morden Wartune" ; with all new weapon like guns and al

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Year 2210 Wartune will be " Morden Wartune" ; with all new weapon like guns and al

Funny idea, was playing Call of Duty Black ops 2, and was wondering if Archer had Rifles instead of bow, Mages use bombs (Grenade) and Knight were Super Human (with ultimate Strength, Cyborgs )

Spice it more if you have something more.

1.....2......3.... go now !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

knights are not becoming the best class in lagtune sorry

Comment

For some random and unknown idea the super human knight reminds me of halo series.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Morden Wartune!!!!
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

There will be tanks...

ohwait.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Morden Wartune!!!!
            Yes that is the Patch 50.4 Part 2
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Oh my god I have literally though about Wartune being kind of Star Wars advance xD!
              Knights will have lightsabers
              Mages will have Double bladed lgihtsabers
              And Archers will have beam guns.
              A new feature will also include a $500 item called "The Death Scar" Kills anyone you wish no matter what the circumstances.
              Guilds will be lvl 30. Holding over 1k+ members. Everyone will have over 1m+ br.
              China will have 3m+ Br. Cause it's china.
              Sylph's are replaced by Ewoks.
              Tanks are now Starships.
              New titles now based on your morals in-game. Emperor for Evil. Master for good.
              Wings are now gone. You can buy br increases in shop.
              And more to go..^^

*EDIT*
              Dictators and Politics Update.
              The master of the guild now can choose from all the different types of government in the world!
              What ever is choosing, the guild members must follow.
              Or they can make their own type of government.
              Even a government in which the leader can take eveyrthing form hte player (Besides credit/important info)
              :P!
              Last edited by SkiaXia; 03-04-2014, 08:12 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                Oh my god I have literally though about Wartune being kind of Star Wars advance xD!
                A new feature will also include a $500 item called "The Death Scar" Kills anyone you wish no matter what the circumstances.
                Guilds will be lvl 30. Holding over 1k+ members. Everyone will have over 1m+ br.
                Tanks are now Starships.
                And more to go..^^

*EDIT*
                The master of the guild now can choose from all the different types of government in the world!
                Even a government in which the leader can take eveyrthing form hte player (Besides credit/important info)
                You forgot about the Force. utilize the force to dodge all attacks XD PVP will take forever to complete =P
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Nah, it should be star wartune by then
                  mage = vulcan
                  archer = cardassian
                  knight = klingon
                  wb = borg

Comment

Plot twist! wartune is actually set on 3210 A.D post-apocalypse. After losing the technologies, humanity advanced with magics. The tanks area actually relics from the 21xx.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      You forgot about the Force. utilize the force to dodge all attacks XD PVP will take forever to complete =P
                      Not really the force will be equal to the amount of balens that you have spent.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                        Not really the force will be equal to the amount of balens that you have spent.
                        wow...imagine that...a skill to use in PVP for ppl like ZebQ. remove x amount of hp from all enemies. amount removed depends on balens spent at a rate of 1000 hp per balen. (against the top knight in Chinese WT, he only needs 400+ balens probably =P) Imagine getting an opponent with 400k hp for 30 fights a day in arena will cost 12k balens a day
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If that were to happen..
                          Archers would get rifles, rocket launchers.
                          Mages would get nukes as their super.
                          Knights would get a better, stronger sword.
                          Yup, that's how the game is like.
                          Last edited by kattuktk; 03-04-2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            wow...imagine that...a skill to use in PVP for ppl like ZebQ. remove x amount of hp from all enemies. amount removed depends on balens spent at a rate of 1000 hp per balen. (against the top knight in Chinese WT, he only needs 400+ balens probably =P) Imagine getting an opponent with 400k hp for 30 fights a day in arena will cost 12k balens a day
                            1000 hp per balen?? It's r2 bro, it's gonna be 1000 balens per hp point.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                              Tanks are now Starships.
                              And more to go..^^

*EDIT*
                              Knights will have lightsabers: correct
                              Mages will ahve double bladed lightsabers: hell no. mages get the Force.
                              Archers will have beam guns: True...True....
                              But wait a damn moment. Couldn't knights just block archer beams forever? They have a ******* lightsaber!
                              $500 item: Increases exponentially every time: $500, then $250000, then $125000000....
                              Guilds: Must pay Balens to have this feature
                              China will have ∞ BR. Cause it's China
                              Sylphs=Clones (That's why there are so many Sylphs in the Atoll.
                              Tanks=Death Star (Starships are for scrubs)
                              They should have titles based on actual Jedi. i.e. Luke Skywalker... Obi-Wan...
                              You can win the game in shop.
                              Everything is to blame...
                              On R2Games

Comment

Working...
                              X