Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one with good information on Sylph Sepulcrum, Explain how it works ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe he brought the account with already 119k br or he is a "special" person

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
      but with mahra you can get 10 points per mahra, or 50, you dont get 2, 6, 12, as they said...

Maybe sometimes is 1 out of 500 times or something like that, I dont know. I spend 10 sepulcrums daily, and always just 10 random points (so I will need 10 years or more hahaha)
      no i mean while doing the bulk enchanting with 50
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
        maybe he brought the account with already 119k br or he is a "special" person
        ha ha ha nice one. but this is my account. have been in forums from a long time.
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          Sylph Sepulcrum.

-while using Sepulcrum on sylph i see something it goes up by 2 point sometime by 6 sometime by 12 and so on fluctuating.
          -what difference will be after Enchanting Sylph with Sepulcrum, i got 1200 of them, will it make the sylph strong (i mean strong like i can see) or just a little bit of strong..
          - Enchanting sylph with 200 Sylph Sepulcrum is good or getting +1 star on blue sylph(it already have 2 star blue) ?

Don't post links need straight answers
          Use all your sepulcrums on that sylph before getting it to purple..what i mea.. try to max his stats when u need less sepulcrums for maxing patk and armour so u can get more endurance and int otherway if u first upgrade to purple your sylph will eat more sepulcrums on maxing strenght and armour first
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
          X