This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I made a level 5 gem from 64 level 3 gems.
    I already made 1 lv 7 before reset and 1 lv 8 after reset and still have enough gems for 68 lv 4s from all the gems I saved up =P Guess I'll have to make a lv 6 today and do my last lv 7 tomorrow.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      I already made 1 lv 7 before reset and 1 lv 8 after reset and still have enough gems for 68 lv 4s from all the gems I saved up =P Guess I'll have to make a lv 6 today and do my last lv 7 tomorrow.
      Have you had to sacrifice (replace with lower lv) any equipped gems, or is that all just from what you have saved?

I've managed to claim 5, 6 & 7 twice, but I've had to do a bit of downgrading. Making a lv8 MATK tomorrow, but will have to replace two lv7's with lv5's. Depending on how that goes, I might be able to claim 5, 6 & 7 again tomorrow as well.

The good news is, so far my battle rating hasn't really changed at all (on the order of +/- 100). Not sure how things will look tomorrow though.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Have you had to sacrifice (replace with lower lv) any equipped gems, or is that all just from what you have saved?

I've managed to claim 5, 6 & 7 twice, but I've had to do a bit of downgrading. Making a lv8 MATK tomorrow, but will have to replace two lv7's with lv5's. Depending on how that goes, I might be able to claim 5, 6 & 7 again tomorrow as well.

The good news is, so far my battle rating hasn't really changed at all (on the order of +/- 100). Not sure how things will look tomorrow though.
        i have utterly destroyed my br..but i will have made a lvl 5/6/7/and 8 level gem every day..2 times on the first day since i was able to do before reset

Comment

Only made 2 level 8 gems this event, hoping there will be one later on like this, make a few more for these amazing rewards

Could have done every day including reset but I will not destroy my gems, I only use what I save up.

Comment

i've done the same but my br has dropped 4k lol, i've had to use my gear gems to make due but the good news is i have a ton of sc and whips now and its fun to rebuild back up to my old br (using the whips and sc i just got would put me back to regular br)
            Game name - Percival
            S98
            Knight
            Guild - Highlander
            BR - 3 mill +

Comment

I do necro to lv 21 on blitz everyday so all that is from saved gems. I can get a lv 5 gem and possibly a lv 4 gem a day depending on luck in jewel hunt, but lv 5 gem from both necro + cata combined is a guarantee. So saving up for lv 8 isn't that hard, just takes a long time...plus if u have spare and don't need to synth beyond what the event requires, you could easily save that much too over the past few months. The only spending here is on crypt keys...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Lvl 8 gem is long way off for me. I have so far 2 lvl 6 with the rest being lvl 5 [one is lvl 4 - working to get that back to lvl 5].

Comment

lvl 6 gems we can make only with balens??

Comment

Originally posted by Goveda View Post
                    lvl 6 gems we can make only with balens??
                    buy the transposers from shop

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                      buy the transposers from shop
                      so with balens..... grrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X