This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sylph arena weekly redeem

Where are the weekly rewarxsd for sylph arena? didnt get my +50 atributes neither +100 sepulcrum where is the ♥ reward?¿
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-10-2014, 06:29 AM. Reason: Language
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
    Where are the weekly rewarxsd for sylph arena? didnt get my +50 atributes neither +100 sepulcrum where is the ♥ reward?¿
    stop cry and cash harder. R2 simply did not like u, so they gave u no rewards
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-10-2014, 06:29 AM.

Comment

lol u so lovely xD go eat a cake lovely person dont be a hater for those of us who dont like liking ♥ things
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-10-2014, 06:30 AM. Reason: Language! Watch it, mister!

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

lol u so lovely xD go eat a cake lovely person dont be a hater for those of us who dont like liking ♥ things
        lol someones really mad. rage more pls thats so fun.
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-10-2014, 06:30 AM. Reason: Lanugage in quote

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
          lol someones really mad. rage more pls thats so fun.
          yeah seeing that prolly fulfills your **** sorry like life i pity u so much man xD

P.S: come back to the server and troll me there man why need to come to forums for trying trolling me?

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

are you sure ur arena ranking didn't get dropped before they compute rewards? it doesn't occur exactly at tree reset time. If many ppl hit you and kill u at same time, maybe u lost 15 - 20+ points and dropped out of top 100 and do not qualify for anything. Would be nice if they did a battle log like solo arena.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              are you sure ur arena ranking didn't get dropped before they compute rewards? it doesn't occur exactly at tree reset time. If many ppl hit you and kill u at same time, maybe u lost 15 - 20+ points and dropped out of top 100 and do not qualify for anything. Would be nice if they did a battle log like solo arena.
              No he is right no daily or weekly sylph arena rewards, separate thread in the Bug-report section
              Redemption

Comment

well...that sucks. Stuck with less stats for a week....just use more stun in arena if ur opponents aren't already lv 99 hs =P
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  nope xd was 1040 points before going to sleep and was same when i woke up xD no one moved me from first#18

and agree with the battlelog lol that way you would know who you should go for
                  Last edited by StonedKiller; 03-10-2014, 05:46 AM.

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

in server 349 we also not get any daily or weekly sylph arena reward......
                    i guess maintenance will show up soon

Comment

yeah seeing that prolly fulfills your **** sorry like life i pity u so much man xD

P.S: come back to the server and troll me there man why need to come to forums for trying trolling me?
                      what learn english first rofl, cant understand ♥. Besides that i dont even play on ur server. I just have enough of crybabys like u.
                      U dont get sylph arena rewards so what? Deal WITH IT.
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-10-2014, 06:31 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

what learn english first rofl, cant understand shiit. Besides that i dont even play on ur stup.id server. I just have enough of crybabys like u.
                        U dont get sylph arena rewards so what? Deal WITH IT.
                        LOL you are lame

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

LOL you are lame
                          lol u are more lame and so unreasonable

Comment

lol u are more lame and so unreasonable
                            isnt unreasonable the one who comes to troll just because he cant see other thing on his boredom life?

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

isnt unreasonable the one who comes to troll just because he cant see other thing on his boredom life?
                              i just understood half of ur sentence again lol. But no my life isnt boring as u may think. It also does not make sense that u come up with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X