No announcement yet.

Veteran's Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i applied 3 days ago and Athena said there will be a GM contacting me, still haven't been contacted

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    you get plenty of free bullhorns ad large bullhorns for free as a vet
    yeah but , on my account ? or on that one i'm vet?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-10-2014, 08:51 AM. Reason: merging posts

Nickname: Caikk
    Server: 61 Havensprot
    BR: 165k

Comment

Originally posted by Nankilstlaas View Post
      Guys, i want to know what a veteran in game does ...
      i want to apply but i need to know what i have to do first
      i applied 3 days ago and Athena said there will be a GM contacting me, still haven't been contacted
      You're contradicting yourself profoundly here...

Anywho, you applied without knowing what it was? It's like Condor says, if you're just in it for rewards (if any), you're better off not vetting.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        You're contradicting yourself profoundly here...

Anywho, you applied without knowing what it was? It's like Condor says, if you're just in it for rewards (if any), you're better off not vetting.
        i did it ,but not on my original acc, to see, but i want to do it on the original one

Comment

Your current account will *not* be turned into a Vet account.
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

i could troll as a vet right?
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

why not, Esme?

Comment

Because that's the way the Vet system is set up. No Vet vets on his/her own account, nor do they vet their own servers. That could lead to favouritism and abuse of power.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Because that's the way the Vet system is set up. No Vet vets on his/her own account, nor do they vet their own servers. That could lead to favouritism and abuse of power.
                  ohh ... okay i understand you .thank you for the time even if . i annoyed you Sorry

Comment

ohh ... okay i understand you .thank you for the time even if . i annoyed you Sorry
                    you didn't, I'm used to far worse

Comment

and you get -500K gold, -200 Bound balens, -10M Daru and -800K kynite decucted from your main Char account if you dont' do the job properly. haha just kidding
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                      X