Jewel Hunt !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunt !!!

first 15 moves with not bad point but got stuck and rubbish reward.
    Usually I got around 12,13 gem 1 till 500 point
    Is this nefted?

Click image for larger version

Name:	JW.png
Views:	1
Size:	848.4 KB
ID:	1747431

Do you realize that you dont need to move to make a match 3. You can use one or more attempts to make a match 3. As yyou get higher level though you get fewer level 1 gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
      Do you realize that you dont need to move to make a match 3. You can use one or more attempts to make a match 3. As yyou get higher level though you get fewer level 1 gems.
      So what's the point of getting higher level in jewel hunt if the rewards are nerfed at higher levels? Shouldn't the rewards be more? Makes no sense.

Comment

I have lvl 14 and got noting i hade 14 yesterday to and got alot more that i got today i even make a T with 7 gems and got no chest some normaly drop 30 runestones, fatestones for mount traning Whisp etc.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I've dont the 7 jewels at once 3 times (3 x 100 points) today, however all i got was a chest with 10 whips and something like 1 lvl 1 gem, 12 sc, 4 fate stones, 2 runes. is it just my imagination or when we were lower level we received a good chest everytime we erased 7 jewels at once a.k.a. 100 points? now to chances to receive a nice reward for it is very low

Comment

Ya I'd really like it if leveling higher in jewel hunt actually made things better not worse. At this point I'd welcome an anti-exp item that lowers your jewel hunt level as you get pts so you can get back to decent rewards

Comment

They have a Gem event on so I guess they are giving away less Gems at the moment as I didn`t get many today or yesterday :/

Comment

if u want to get chests lvl1 u need to do alot of 10 points moves

Comment

i get around the same each day

Comment

didnt notice any difference. i know for sure that soul crystal rewards increase with higher lvls and if im not mistaken fatestones too. most other rewards seem to be unchanged. high point moves wont always give u chests. 100 points for example give me 3 runestones sometimes (instead of runestune chest which gives 30).

Comment

Working...
                    X