Big Spender Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, last page I don't have.
    And I can't, still need 4k ins for last part of 70 set leg ( necklace )
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

u was greedy and chose Bound balens on my server few top players have same problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Btw u still play...i didnt saw u in bg from ages

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Seems odd that they would run an sc sale without an sc event going on in the same or atleast overlapping duration. Sc event would promote the purchase of sc boxes in shop (even though they're hilariously overpriced).

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            its like that evil dragon cloth event when u needed to spend tons money to obtain it and than next month they gave it all 3 in pack for only 899 balens
            thats the fun in wartune for me. laught at cashers spending ridiculous mooney for just aesthetics and shortly after turn every light casher like them for 29101 balens less . hahahaha i cant believe people still spend here its tragic lol (and no hate for cashers just love-hate for r2 insulting Cashers intelligence with this marketing). the uniqueness of this company is they turn "luxury goods" to "everyday" ones in a snap thats good for freebies and lowbudget ones tho - r2 makes u feel RICH :P

Comment

I love when i can read posts like up. Cashers spend balens on sylph upgrate,wb,keys etc each day. Event like this give em bonus so they can make bigger shoping once per month and get some rewardsother fact is cheap clothing later

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And yes anata, I still play, why?
                In bg I don't really enter cause no vip9, and alot of driaders attack me and I lose honor.
                You can see me if there is a bg event quest, else no :P.
                Can tell me your ign, maybe I know you.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

maybe u think that way, but i think that most cashers dont :P u say u just get an added extra bonus be it cloths be it whips event chests or anything possible , i say that this is not the case for most cause if u know basics of maths its easy to figure that in the end u dont get nothing cheaper than u could get from hot shop sales. so in the end most will spend to just get the clothes to look different not to get the extra bonus with the spending . saying cashers spend each day means u talk bout the heavy ones who supposedly wont care in the end if its a spendng event or not. they dont aim those events for Heavy cashers. they aim to ppl who recharge 2-10k each month which is light to medium. thats why most ppl are angry at the order they introduce recharge spend and soul/mount events

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    And yes anata, I still play, why?
                    In bg I don't really enter cause no vip9, and alot of driaders attack me and I lose honor.
                    You can see me if there is a bg event quest, else no :P.
                    Can tell me your ign, maybe I know you.
                    miQQQs, poor mage xD Yea,No vip 9 in 70-80 bg sux and like u say No point to lose honor for few ts or insighowever gems from bg chests are always welcome xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Most of that big spender event is junk, Its best to wait for a decent event on recharge then a decent spender event these events they are running monthly now giving away just a pair of wings and a few junk items are pretty poor and have been getting worse each month.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        miQQQs, poor mage xD Yea,No vip 9 in 70-80 bg sux and like u say No point to lose honor for few ts or insighowever gems from bg chests are always welcome xD
                        Have you ever killed me? Or me you? -.- I don't remember lol.
                        I like to join bg, but driaders keep spamming me, and not that I don't like, but they are low level honor too.
                        Working a bit more on char then I might join bg again ^_^

Comment

they are putting up to many big spender events and not enough recharge events..wont do this one

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            its like that evil dragon cloth event when u needed to spend tons money to obtain it and than next month they gave it all 3 in pack for only 899 balens
                            Helm, Armor, Weapons allways sell later for 899 but so far them has not actived sell wings later.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Normally I max out on consume events, but this one is beyond awful. This game is dying

Vaginos
                              US East
                              R2-309

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                                Have you ever killed me? Or me you? -.- I don't remember lol.
                                I like to join bg, but driaders keep spamming me, and not that I don't like, but they are low level honor too.
                                Working a bit more on char then I might join bg again ^_^
                                I dont remember lose with u, and usualy i remember ppl with who i lose xD but i saw u in bg few times and connect your ign to forum name^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X