soul event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Counterpunch View Post
    They are finding new ways to try to get people to spend more money, because the millions they have gotten already is not enough. From what i have heard the "Big Spender" event has replaced the soul chrystal event. That should tell you all you need to know. This game will be dead soon.
    so is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by matthewalle3 View Post
      well if they gave clovers at 25 a pop... id have over 800 coming my way lol, and gem packs would be nice, 800 1-3 gems lol, and then add 800 whips on that, boom, that would be best sc event ever
      This is exactly the reason why we wont get unlimited Sc event with event items.

Everybody saved up SC/Whips,even the cashers,and nobody is spending as they used to.

Comment

well...the most fair event is engrave 25 SC, get 25 soul engrave exp XD. Best part is its unlimited event with no deadline. Only players who maxed their engrave can't participate. Who cares about kyanite and clovers =P All I see is hades getting their as ses kicked in group arena everytime. As for kyanite, you get 20k a day at lv 80 from ToA. Just save for 6 yrs and you should get max advance tech. Don't get what's the hurry with it. Everyone will eventually get there.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          well...the most fair event is engrave 25 SC, get 25 soul engrave exp XD. Best part is its unlimited event with no deadline. Only players who maxed their engrave can't participate. Who cares about kyanite and clovers =P All I see is hades getting their as ses kicked in group arena everytime. As for kyanite, you get 20k a day at lv 80 from ToA. Just save for 6 yrs and you should get max advance tech. Don't get what's the hurry with it. Everyone will eventually get there.
          ya u get 20k a day at least, plus all the odd stuff, spire, quest, DA, a ton of random **** lol... ill have maxed academy in less than a year, and i do blessing spins everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            `They may not add sc event since so far sc event always comes with sc sale.And now we have sc sale and no event so making me thing this month may be exception.
            The sc event normally comes 3 days after the bonus pack in shop so might be a idea to keep your hopes up.

Comment

every upgrade x25 engraving the prize would be
              1 whips
              10000 daru
              10000 gold
              thats all.
              Last edited by Ponijo; 03-15-2014, 03:20 AM.
              They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
                every upgrade x25 engraving the prize would be
                1 whips
                10000 daru
                10000 gold
                thats all.

wow great idea , 10k daru ? I am amazed.
                Well actually daru wouldnt be that bad for me as well , I am trying to max enlighment and lvl up templars is a pain , but I still prefer gems or kyanite
                Last edited by FaeLRoX; 03-15-2014, 06:36 AM.
                " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

no i think it would be

10k gold
                  1whip
                  then either 10k daru or 2k kyanite

Retired
                  Character - Scotty
                  Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

daru lol people daru is useless

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                      daru lol people daru is useless
                      then u dont know anything about the new tropps that comes in long time and for what i have heared u need around 600m daru just to make them to lvl 70 then think about making them to 80 if it real

Comment

by the time we get those troops ill have more then enough i have 300 mil now so ...

Comment

Seriously people want daru? hahahaha newbies.

Comment

Guys, they are experimenting on players.

They know that old players wont buy SC anyway. But there are a lot of new players on new servers, who hunger for a soul engrave event. So they set up soul crystal sale. These people will rush and buy SC, hoping for an soul engrave event. But they won't get it.
                            So people spent the money, but still, R2 dont have to give free goodies to anyone. People will be frustrated, and use up their SC. R2 will check how many SC have on people. If they see they spent enough, they put up an engrave event finally so people buy SC again.

They are overcompicating it, though. if they would just give a good soul engrave event each month, people would be happy and spent money because they have success.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

They won't give gems are you kidding me? That's like asking them to put socket rods or crypt keys or fashion cores/clothing in the events lol. Those things won't happen. Gold probably, kyanite maybe, event item(highly unlikely but still a possibility), daru probably, and whips probably. Those are like the only things that are even possible to be in the events. If we even get one that is.

Comment

I suggest saving up your soul crystals, because the march events do not feature that great of a reward, except for maybe the sepulcrum and mahra and the apollo sylph. Hades cost 480 clovers! too much for me
                                S404 Jade River
                                Wiseman
                                Founder of Fairy Tail
                                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X