+20% hp mage too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    in any case thread was about 20% hp and its needed not just for pvp aspects of game but also for pve as above said u cant survive in 16+ spire when mages get hit by high dmg while other classes can survive

and same goes with dmg from both classes knights/archers they got high dmg skills and they will grow in much bigger rate than mages heals
    That is why you need the (underrated) knight in spire: to cast apollo shield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
      I never say mages is weak

Neither i say mages nid 20 % hp passive buff

What i am saying HOW DARE ARCHERS AND KNIGHTS DARE TO REQUEST 20 % MDEF !!!!

READ and dun refute for the sake of refuting
      Noone asked for more MDEF.
      If knights get more MDEF, they will be seriously OP and close to indestructible (don't we all try to kill knights in tok NM with MATK sylph?).
      Archers need no extra DEF, since they are the berserker class; Kill quick or be killed.
      Mages need no extra HP; They have aoe and spam-heal to help them get to Gaia/AQ delphic and finish off opponents, If a mage is left without troops, the mage will probably die anyway no matter how much HP he/she has.

And the golden rule of wartune: Nobody can kill a hard casher except another hard casher, no matter what the class.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
        I think mages should be given a +20% hp boost like the other classes. Mages having 20% percentage less hp than arhcer and knights give them a huge disadvantage in Battleground and arena. Im getting beaten by archers and knight which are 5-10k br less than me because they have alot more hp than us and the +20% hp giving them a huge amount of br so there is not comparing there.

edit: add a poll to this mod;poll 1: mages should be given +20%hp, poll 2: No game is balance.
        I think they can , but your +% on mdef will be remove. ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
          That is why you need the (underrated) knight in spire: to cast apollo shield.
          I have knight in team :P and im much more happier with knight than archer as tank,he keep us alive in back,my heals are much more effective on knight,with shield knight can soak 1 direct dmg and Apollo shield very helpful when bosses like mage dragon and lych boss comes(aoe hurts badly)

all im saying the more lvl we pass the more squishier the mages are compared to knights/archers....same goes with pvp aspects as archers/knight gain hp with 20% the more harder is to kill em while mages don't have such commodity

also it means mages will need much more dmg to take out that extra hp while archers/knights will always have same squishy mages(and dmg output is pretty easy to increase)

Comment

• in 80 bg Templars are cleared almost with 1 shot of brut+lunatic/whirlwind we were long stuck with Templars and they have become weak its only thing that stand between mage and archer/knight delph

also worth to notice that mages cant counter any class in gb as no troops,first thing I see is archer/knight using brut+delphic and it hurts badly(that is when u get ur self 1 vs 1)

Comment

• so every1 is doing a comparison on the basic abilities etc of the classes which wouldve been good b4 the sylph patch. After the sylph patch, most stats are rendered useless. the damage is so great that it doesnt matter if ur pdef/ mdef is increased by 5k. honestly now if u want to increase one of them make sure the one of ur opposite attack is higher cause thats the one their sylph will do.Yes, the guardian system will be implemented soon that nerfs the sylphs but for now this point is still valid.

I am a crit knight with around 86k br. i have around 4k crit and 3.5k block( only high commander), 12k mdef 15k pdef 24k patk 80k hp. Astrals: refined godness bless, holy force, holy snipers edge, enhanced illusion, enhanced deflection, holy enshieldment. As you can see, this build is mainly to take minimum damage, survive till sylph and delphic. I can kill MOST ppl 10k br higher than me regardless of class or stun( i have chaos rune to avoid stun)

so basically with a good sylph its game over for them
              IGN- Sylph
              Proficient City s165
              Lvl 80
              light casher
              123k br
              28k br purple 1 star gaia
              crit/block build
              guild:Majapahit
              sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

• Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
                so every1 is doing a comparison on the basic abilities etc of the classes which wouldve been good b4 the sylph patch. After the sylph patch, most stats are rendered useless. the damage is so great that it doesnt matter if ur pdef/ mdef is increased by 5k. honestly now if u want to increase one of them make sure the one of ur opposite attack is higher cause thats the one their sylph will do.Yes, the guardian system will be implemented soon that nerfs the sylphs but for now this point is still valid.

I am a crit knight with around 86k br. i have around 4k crit and 3.5k block( only high commander), 12k mdef 15k pdef 24k patk 80k hp. Astrals: refined godness bless, holy force, holy snipers edge, enhanced illusion, enhanced deflection, holy enshieldment. As you can see, this build is mainly to take minimum damage, survive till sylph and delphic. I can kill MOST ppl 10k br higher than me regardless of class or stun( i have chaos rune to avoid stun)

so basically with a good sylph its game over for them
                you talk as if they dont have sylph too...and why everyone compares br, its such a fake stat and where do you check it? i doubt you have done duels to back your statements, so my guess is bg, which leads to another question - do you know their astrals, do they have and what medallion or not? this thread is full with so many false statements...
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• i always check the bg ranks b4 the fight to see whos in the bg and their br. theres no way of knowing their astrals and such but im just saying on average
                  IGN- Sylph
                  Proficient City s165
                  Lvl 80
                  light casher
                  123k br
                  28k br purple 1 star gaia
                  crit/block build
                  guild:Majapahit
                  sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

• I guess its time to post itmage will get 10% hp passive when we get adv. Skills patch, however each class have this passive
                    Even if in my opinion 20% hp is something,wut mages need, i can live with it and just dont want waste time on thinking how great this can be - this is just not in cn Version of game so...good luck for all in spam here next 20 pages^^ have a nice day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      nope just tried again in arena 3k crit didn't see any difference in bl or restor.restoration 30k +-2k heal and bl 40k +-2k heal both when crit and ewd(tried few times in arena)

also tried iris warm spring heals 27k +-2k and when crit over 50k +- 2k

tested and it aint working is it bug or I just have low crit don't know...maybe have to do something with talents survival its only 1

in any case I tested bl/restor aint criting only sylph heals are criting
                      Dude. Your crit is just way too low to be even considered a "crit mage" Like i said, i'm doing fine at 7k crit. If you're not planning to go full crit, stay EWD.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        Dude. Your crit is just way too low to be even considered a "crit mage" Like i said, i'm doing fine at 7k crit. If you're not planning to go full crit, stay EWD.
                        yea well didn't had crit on items didn't refine....had at one time 5k crit I really wanted to see some difference in mage heals like it can be seen at iris heals when crit

might go with 80 set crit refining is pain 70 leg set will lose all refine when turned in 80

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          I guess its time to post itmage will get 10% hp passive when we get adv. Skills patch, however each class have this passive
                          Even if in my opinion 20% hp is something,wut mages need, i can live with it and just dont want waste time on thinking how great this can be - this is just not in cn Version of game so...good luck for all in spam here next 20 pages^^ have a nice day
                          and It's my time to remember you that all clases are going to get it too. So, we stay in the same.
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                            and It's my time to remember you that all clases are going to get it too. So, we stay in the same.
                            "however each class have this passive"
                            And Yea, we back to point where in next 2 Years nothing will change

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              have to disagree with that

archers rule bg i have taken many mages stronger than me, however mages do rule arena
                              archer kill mages and knight kills archer(hi pdf)...in bg
                              ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                              when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                really? So the fact that mages will clear enemy troops or make enemy teams have lesser hp with their low rage cost aoes doesn't make a diff?

While there's OP sylphs, we can't awaken them from the start of the battle. If you can't kill the enemy before they awaken the sylph, chances are low that you'd have been able to kill them if they don't awaken sylph since you'd need to drag for a long battle and pray you lucked out on blocked hits and crit heals. Enemy iris heals as more than a mage? Sure. 2 heal skills of which 1 is probably usable only once per awakening. Mages also have 2 heal skills as well. If they had used Iris, that'd be extra healing power. In a healing fight, mages will win for sure. Unless you're a noob who doesn't know when to cast what or how to manage your rage cost efficiently or you're fighting someone you never had a chance to defeat despite how you think otherwise.
                                An equal BR Archer or Knight should have NO problem clearing troops before awakening. I'm going off end-game analysis here, not the mid-game of L50-L69. I'm talking people who are starting to max talents and are at or approaching L80. Because that's where the game is going to live for the foreseeable future. People camping lower levels that complain about imbalance need to level up. Knights become the best character class in PvP at L80 w/ full Talents. And they're going to get WAY better when Advanced Class Skills come out. Mages are currently hurting the most because what made them unique is lost, and what used to be their strength is now something everyone else can do - often better.

Iris Skills vs. Mage Skills:
                                • Warm Spring - 85% +300 Heal, 15s CD || Restoration - 75% +300, 15s CD, 35 RAGE
                                • Rain Dance - 133% +500 Heal, 60s CD || Blessed Light - 135% +400, 60s CD, 60 RAGE
                                • Tsunami - 145% +156 Damage, 10s CD + Puri Effect || Rain of Fire - 165% Damage, 10s CD 16 RAGE
                                • Archeron Wave - 280% +350 Damage + Stun, 45s CD || Delphic HT - 295% +350 Damage + Stun, 60s CD, 100 RAGE

Notice the Iris has the same, or better CD on Heals and AoE - and no Rage cost of course. And the Tsunami, when you're the only one up, is a Blood / Amnesia / Chaos remover. Furthermore, 35 Rage for a Resto is prohibitive. It may not seem so to other classes, but it is to a Mage. Know how much Rage we earn back casting a Resto? 0. That's right. 0. Because our Passive Rage Talent is ****, we only get +2 Rage per ENEMY TARGET hit outside of what out Equipment Set gives us. Knights get +10 no matter what. A Knight uses a Heal Rune and he gets +20 Rage!

Rage maintenance for a Mage is NOT like other classes.

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                Even if we ignore the changes in battle strategies due to sylphs, if mages get 20% more hp, then archers and knights should get 20% more mdef as well. Why should mages have 20% more healing n mdef and hp on top of those 2 while archers n knights only get 20% more hp and crit/pdef?
                                Now you just sound like a child. Did you see the earlier list that shows what the passives are? ANY Mage would gladly take another class' passives. It wouldn't even be a tough decision. If I could take any 3 Passives after the generic +15% Attack all Classes get I'd take:
                                • (Knight) Divine Blessing: +20% PDef, +20% HP, +20% Received Healing
                                • (Archer) Eyes of the Eagle: +20% Crit Rate, +20% HP (Redundant)
                                • (Knight) Tenacity: +7% DR, Enemy Crit Rate -5%.

And that doesn't even touch on the Archer's Damage Booster, or Knight's Block Heals. And Mages don't even get a 20% Heal Boost like you'd think... They get 8%. Yeah, 8%. Mage. Passives. Suck.

Not to mention if the iris heal is so spammable, why are ppl still trying to get mages in the team for MPD, spire and tok? Have you ever tried to count the total healing one could do with Iris vs a mage in the same team of ppl with the same stats in both situations within a set time limit? The answer will still be mages will outheal the iris. Mage heal cost rage which is gained back quickly while iris heal is limited depending on how much awakening points are left and further more time is taken to acquire enough awakening points to awaken the sylph, by which time the player might be dead already. Mages have 3 healing skill while Iris has 2.
                                I'll give you one thing - Mages still have Suntoria. That's the only thing Iris didn't take away from them. Iris took their AoE Delphic Stun. Took their 10s CD AoE. Took their Resto. Took their BL. Took their Puri. Sunto is all we have left that's worthwhile that makes us unique.

As to why a Mage is needed in LL NM... Because unless you have 2 Iris, you can't heal through the final boss. It's been shown that 2 Archers w/ Iris can solo LL NM. The video is on youtube.

Seriously though, what if the Dark Sylph got a Deep Freeze, Incend and also had a 50% Stun rate onto it's Delphic? What would Archer's be saying? I've already seen the complaints about it's doing PAtk Damage w/ a 210% Bloodthirsty @ 60% HP Return. I've seen the complaints about how it can keep scattering. Why not give it DF, Incend and a stunning Delphic to make it just like the Archer, Rage Free? Just like the Iris does to a Mage.

I think maybe the poster needs to either cash more or do a serious review on their character build and playstyle to find what went wrong for them. I've not seen/heard the good mages in my server ever complained about mages being weak cause of hp....all they ever complained was how so n so casher had that much more matk n mdef to kill them or their team.
                                The OP's got a valid point, but as I said earlier, I don't think a Mage should get a 20% HP Boost, if you'd care to actually read that. My suggestions were to make the Heal% Boost something more significant and to add something like a 10% innate Illusion ability. Mages are about damage avoidance, not taking more hits.

Comment

Working...
                                X