Knight will destroyer vs crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight will destroyer vs crit

On my server I see most knights have will destroyer but the top knight on my server has pristine sniper and crit buff astro what is the best for a knight

Crit is best when you have, at least, Imperial Commander Title.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

So I got a lev 5cit astro drop it and use will destro or switch and save crit for another day

Comment

snipers edge + determination for wb

will destroyer for pvp
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

What is your lvl and br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

level and amount of money you want to spend play a big part in it.
            Knight - Kabam - S1
            Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

I think knights should stay EWD knight until 60/70 depending on how hard of a casher you are at. You will need a decent amount of crit 4k+ to have even a good chance of critting a lot during pvp. At level 60/70 you need to sacrifice some def gems for crit ones. At least lvl 5 crit gems but 6+would be best. Refine must have crit it and as the other person said you should have at least IC. If you are a low-medium casher then wait till 70 after you saved all your stuff and you are much stronger to sacrifice your defenses a bit. If you are a hard casher you can prob going crit at all levels but I still recommend you don't go crit until 60 at the earliest. As for astrals at 70 there is room for crit+deter and all your necessity astrals for a knight. At 60 you going need to replace either mdef,pdef, or block. I recommend taking off block if you plan on going crit at 60. So basically stay ewd until 60/70 then go crit once you get IC/LD med.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                I think knights should stay EWD knight until 60/70 depending on how hard of a casher you are at. You will need a decent amount of crit 4k+ to have even a good chance of critting a lot during pvp. At level 60/70 you need to sacrifice some def gems for crit ones. At least lvl 5 crit gems but 6+would be best. Refine must have crit it and as the other person said you should have at least IC. If you are a low-medium casher then wait till 70 after you saved all your stuff and you are much stronger to sacrifice your defenses a bit. If you are a hard casher you can prob going crit at all levels but I still recommend you don't go crit until 60 at the earliest. As for astrals at 70 there is room for crit+deter and all your necessity astrals for a knight. At 60 you going need to replace either mdef,pdef, or block. I recommend taking off block if you plan on going crit at 60. So basically stay ewd until 60/70 then go crit once you get IC/LD med.
                I disagree.

It is harder to be a crit knight at higher levels, than when you are in lower levels.. So I recommend you become crit as early as you can... As soon as you get IC or LD at 54 or 59, go for sniper edge and determination astrals.

Low level and low br need only low crit stat, so having a high level determination astral would make crit knights very effective at lower levels. So I recommend you go crit as early as you can....

When you go at higher levels, then it is on your own judgment whether to continue to be a crit knight, or change to EWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  I disagree.

It is harder to be a crit knight at higher levels, than when you are in lower levels.. So I recommend you become crit as early as you can... As soon as you get IC or LD at 54 or 59, go for sniper edge and determination astrals.

Low level and low br need only low crit stat, so having a high level determination astral would make crit knights very effective at lower levels. So I recommend you go crit as early as you can....

When you go at higher levels, then it is on your own judgment whether to continue to be a crit knight, or change to EWD.
                  So you mean to say that being crit knight at higher levels is only for heavy cashers? Coz our top knights are all crit, Pipster, Tepen, Skyrocks etc. and yeah they are all heavy cashed ones. I planned on getting my knight crit at higher levels so will it be more difficult if I did that?
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                    So you mean to say that being crit knight at higher levels is only for heavy cashers? Coz our top knights are all crit, Pipster, Tepen, Skyrocks etc. and yeah they are all heavy cashed ones. I planned on getting my knight crit at higher levels so will it be more difficult if I did that?
                    no...if u can mage 6-7k crit u will do fine

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                      Please read again my statements. I just said:
                      - it is harder to be a crit knight at higher level
                      - it will be on your judgment whether to be still a crit knight (from low level) or go to ewd when you level up.

I didn't say that crit knights are only for heavy cashers.

Like I say, being a crit knight is easier on lower levels, than when you are in higher level.

I began to be a crit knight at level 59, and it worked wonders for me in a lot of the game aspects of the game. I am a non-casher and non-balenor (which means no free balens)

I'm now level 64, and I am still a crit knight..

Plus, reading a lot of threads here, most people say that you need high crit when you are in higher level, like more than 6k... You think that will be easy when you reach level 70?

If you are lower level, you just need 3k-4k crit stat to crit, plus noting the fact that lower bg and lower mpds have weak enemies which means you will crit most of the time... When you go higher level, it will be harder to crit... So that is why I said that when you go in higher level, use your own judgment whether to continue to be a crit knight, or become an EWD knight.

Comment

i go with EWD 50% plus 15% from passive, that's 65% more damge, and with block,guardian angel,illusion and high goddess blessing will make your knight invincible, that's 5 slots, two slots for holly force and and will power

Comment

WB, you just need crit and determination, keep extra astral

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                            level and amount of money you want to spend play a big part in it.
                            You must be a tough Knight Matt. I've seen you a couple of times in my battlegrounds, but keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                              You must be a tough Knight Matt. I've seen you a couple of times in my battlegrounds, but keep up the good work
                              Haha He's awesome. Is who I'm basing my build on, just not as epic lol. Love the crit/block combo he has though. =) Works wonders.
                              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
                              X