X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Purple cards

Simple way to be able to obtain purple quality cards:

Don't be level 80.

From what I can tell, purple cards are given out with priority to lower level players. I haven't seen a single lv. 80 player on my server pull a purple card (I think ONE may have, but I didn't see it happen), yet I've seen lower level players pull them with ease and quite frequently.

So.. in a nutshell: yeah, if you want to pull purple(s), seems like you want to be low level.

3 out of 4 lvl 80 guild members have purple cards. One of them has two.

Comment

I got a purple card on the 2nd day after they implemented the card system. Still only have 1 now LOL

I find it actually harder to complete the sets (without orange). Every card I get now I already have, even though I only have 1 full set

Comment

I think this might only appear to be correct because there not many people are lvl 80 yet. 40-50 per server can't really compare to thousands of lower levels (since you have the same number of attempts regardless of your level and/or money).

About 20% of lvl 80's have purple cards on my server (for example, both the strongest person on the server and I have one). It's hard to say at the moment, but this percentage seems to be the same for every level.

I don't think devs would try to stunt lvl 80 characters - up to this point leveling was strongly encouraged and this effect that you might be seeing is probably caused by chance on a very small, statistically irrelevant sample.

Comment

The problem is you can get 8 cards from a box, I've had plenty of Master boxes just bad luck. That is alos the reason why its unlikely a lot of people will get a lvl 3 card.

Comment

lot level 80 from my server got purple card
            i get purple card too, i'am lvl 79
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I agree with Sinned, only noobs get purple cards. Really frustrating.

Comment

I got two purple cards so far, I'm level 79.
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Poor sinner has become a cry baby, boohoo.

It's all about luck, like all things ingame.

My level 39 friend has none, while my 80 friend got 2 in 1 day, so take your moans elsewhere.

Comment

Well my team's archer has 3 of them @lv77 far from the low level theory. I've got one @79

Just luck really.

Comment

i love when ppl try to find some kind of logic behind RNG

Comment

i have 0 so meh lol

Comment

i have all 6 of them, wasnt that hard to get

Comment

I have one purple card across all my accounts, it's on a level ~40 character I never play on. *sigh*

I say 'never'... I mean irregularly and not seriously.
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

I have an idea take piece of paper than paint it in purple and write on it shining angel sauriel...there u go u now have purple card...u can do same with orange card an even create ur own color

Comment

Working...
                              X