Compensation for FAILED Card Upgrade Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation for FAILED Card Upgrade Event

So called higher decision makers (and team lead of DEvs who threw in these numbers) of R2 who tried to be SMART (cant believe Iam putting "decision makers" n smart in one sentence ) and increased a day for the card englufin and reducing the req for card upgrade from 6 to 5, HOPING people would get level 5 cards ?

WTH is wrong with your guys cant do simple calculation of % drop rates and what numbers to get to level 3 card. WASTED one whole event and wat nearly 6 days for an UNSUCCESSFUL event.

You messed up and classic thing was no balens can be spent to increase attempts, then how in the world did u expect this would be possibl

so where is compensation for this

This belongs to my protest thread:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-thing-in-game
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R24320069 View Post
      So called higher decision makers (and team lead of DEvs who threw in these numbers) of R2 who tried to be SMART (cant believe Iam putting "decision makers" n smart in one sentence ) and increased a day for the card englufin and reducing the req for card upgrade from 6 to 5, HOPING people would get level 5 cards ?

WTH is wrong with your guys cant do simple calculation of % drop rates and what numbers to get to level 3 card. WASTED one whole event and wat nearly 6 days for an UNSUCCESSFUL event.

You messed up and classic thing was no balens can be spent to increase attempts, then how in the world did u expect this would be possibl

It's just a bonus, it's not an entitlement. If you can do it, awesome, if you can't, too bad. Same with the astral event, you don't hear people carry on cause they can't get a red astral during the event, I know of all the red astrals I've gotten, none were won during an event.

Surely you can't be that hard up for 10 whips, 10 fate stones, a clover and 100k. If the prize was an apollo seal or something valuable, I could see more people getting upset about an impossible win (like the level 6,7 gems on VIP wheel), but really, the prizes are so paltry are they really worth worrying about?

Comment

Why do you want a compensation for the card event? Did you loose money for it? Failed or not, it's a free event...didn't you get an extra boost from the card?
        No matter how small it is, it's still a benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
          Why do you want a compensation for the card event? Did you loose money for it? Failed or not, it's a free event...didn't you get an extra boost from the card?
          No matter how small it is, it's still a benefit.
          Whiners will be whiners.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol really ? s46 here i managed to get a blue card 3 short of lvl 3 its all about luck i bet somewhere out there a few people mamaged to get lvl 3's during the event

Comment

Originally posted by R24320069 View Post
              Why should you get compensation? Why do you think you are owed anything?

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                lol really ? s46 here i managed to get a blue card 3 short of lvl 3 its all about luck i bet somewhere out there a few people mamaged to get lvl 3's during the event
                Getting lucky and manage to get enough blue or purple cards to drop to get to lvl 3 is one thing. But he's right about the level 5 upgrade prize. Getting a level 5 card is impossible to do in the amount of time given. It would require a master chest to drop on every hunt, and the same purple card to come out of those master chests. Your chances are a hundred times better of winning the lottery, than getting a level 5 card during this event.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                  It's just a bonus, it's not an entitlement. If you can do it, awesome, if you can't, too bad. Same with the astral event, you don't hear people carry on cause they can't get a red astral during the event, I know of all the red astrals I've gotten, none were won during an event.

Surely you can't be that hard up for 10 whips, 10 fate stones, a clover and 100k. If the prize was an apollo seal or something valuable, I could see more people getting upset about an impossible win (like the level 6,7 gems on VIP wheel), but really, the prizes are so paltry are they really worth worrying about?
                  actually its very easy to win a red astral. Just save wb bonuses or any form of gold you can. Once you can save about 15 - 20m gold, spam it all on astrals in 1 go preferably during less busy times where few ppl will be doing astrals and chances are you'll get one. At least thats what i do during every astral event...but I still think chances of anyone getting alot of the same card to have enough for a lv 3 card is just plain impossible. The probability is so low that its probably easier for us to get a lv 7 gem from the vip wheel than getting a lv 3 card.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

If they put an event that says "Spend 500k balens in 1 day to get this", and you couldn't afford, would you complain and ask for compensation?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      actually its very easy to win a red astral. Just save wb bonuses or any form of gold you can. Once you can save about 15 - 20m gold, spam it all on astrals in 1 go preferably during less busy times where few ppl will be doing astrals and chances are you'll get one. At least thats what i do during every astral event...but I still think chances of anyone getting alot of the same card to have enough for a lv 3 card is just plain impossible. The probability is so low that its probably easier for us to get a lv 7 gem from the vip wheel than getting a lv 3 card.
                      I noticed that about doing it when less people are around. I'm 14 hours difference from server time, so did 22 mil at like 3am server time, got 6 orange and 3 red, was wondering if I was just super lucky or it had something to do with people being on.

Cards are ****, yes, I've had so many master chests, all blue, but I'm not going to complain about the few items I'm missing on by not being able to complete the event.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        If they put an event that says "Spend 500k balens in 1 day to get this", and you couldn't afford, would you complain and ask for compensation?
                        That's a rhetorical questions right? Of course they would! People are complaining about the $5 recharge event! lol

Comment

I got one card lvl 4 so far.. its not impossible lol just need to get the right cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                            I got one card lvl 4 so far.. its not impossible lol just need to get the right cards.
                            can you post the picture with the card here so we can see the gold card with the stats provided at lvl 4?

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                              I noticed that about doing it when less people are around. I'm 14 hours difference from server time, so did 22 mil at like 3am server time, got 6 orange and 3 red, was wondering if I was just super lucky or it had something to do with people being on.

Cards are ****, yes, I've had so many master chests, all blue, but I'm not going to complain about the few items I'm missing on by not being able to complete the event.
                              I think its more the fact that having too many ppl do it at same time causes multiple RNG simultaneously and as you know statistics, probability multiplied by another probability makes it lower to achieve the desired results. So the less there is, the higher your chances are. Best pick a time when your server pop ulation is asleep. Spending alot in 1 go is another, since it has a past record of showing that the longer and more you spend, your probability of getting the higher tiered rewards goes up. But again, diff events have diff threshold for that large spending to reach before you start getting the good ones.

Like the magic pot event, ppl with bad luck didn't get the good stuff even after sinking 50k balens into it....either way its best to pick a quiet hour along with having lots of resources to spare for the activity.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X