hadees use or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hadees use or not

I have my pan maxd which also gives me 65k health and does kick butt. <y hades atm is 1 star purple and half maxd on stats now I am torn on which I should use in cw. Any feeback on this would be nice thanks...

well dont know what to advice u maxed pan sounds good but Hades has his bleeding effects and healing which is cool its up to you , personallly i would use the maxed pan

Comment

Dark.. pan has disadvantages against the 2 other p atk based sylph, resistance, damage, and pasif skill based, pan has the worst element resistance VS Amazon and Hades, and pan's delphic has the lowest damage dealt compared to amazon and hades. and pan's passive skill, 5% hp is inferior compared to hades's 5% pdef and amazon's 5% attack. Amazon, fire element, won over Pan, Wind element. Hades, Dark element, won over Pan and Amazon. but since u lvled up Pan, which i was so confused, why pan? of all sylph . i thought u're gonna use Pan on this month's CW. since an orange pan would still be better than purple hades, in my opinion.
      And can i ask, did u meet keldof / V1V14NZ / Boblob on preliminaries? and if u met, what's the result?
      just for wager. i wanted to bet u on 2nd, but to tell u the truth, i'm not confident that ur orange pan can stand against V1V1's 4 star purple amazon / Boblob's sylph ( i don't know what sylph he used) / keldof's sylph ( i think he used amazon as well). since pan's resistance is the worst VS amazon and see ing ur orange pan's BR, i thought some of points are distributed for endurance.
      Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-21-2014, 04:57 AM. Reason: add some things

Comment

Elemental resistances dont influence pvp, only sylph arena..

Comment

it has influence, but when it's sylph vs sylph i think (when we use awakening). tried some and it happened that Iris deals less damage to Gaia than to amazon, when i used awakening. both gaia and iris has same mdef.

Comment

Elemental resistances dont influence pvp, only sylph arena

Fail or not observant enough

Comment

Yes its all in endurance and V1V1 never faught she is in my guild. Other 2 1 have faught keldof and won with 5 star pan. Other not faught.. Honestly im not gonna place top 3 id say for fact that I guess my pan was wrong choice even though he destroys mages 2 shots most time. But we see maybe get lucky..

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverineâ„¢ View Post
                Elemental resistances dont influence pvp, only sylph arena

Fail or not observant enough
                hmm, maybe so, up to u. but i will believe in my own experiment that elemental resistance do have influence on PVP battle, when both on awakening state.
                oh then my guess is correct dark, haha. well u can fought V1V1 on CW, not a matter u 2 on the same guild, i know that u 2 on the same guild
                thx for the answer , if u can defeat keldof then i think i'm gonna place u on 2nd place in my wager, well the result is luck based too. depend on who got the bad luck and fought Sinner lol

Comment

Considering I got 2 shot by a hades today, I would recommend getting it. [163k br for class wars]
                  Hades is insane, considering most haven't had tons of time to work on it.

Comment

elemental resistance on sylph do influence dmg in pvp but only when both players are In sylph mode

that is why in next patch there will be guardian system which add certain protection against element

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      elemental resistance on sylph do influence dmg in pvp but only when both players are In sylph mode

that is why in next patch there will be guardian system which add certain protection against element
                      yup yup, correct. i agree since this is the conclusion of my experiment with them lol

Comment

Well all I know is my Pan held his own and kicked ***. It handed sinner his only loss. If I had hit my rune instead of sylphing to fast I would took first cuz I had him to 1 shot left . But mistakes were made and hopefully they wont in next one. Also sill I did use lvl 6 reflection since u told people I didn't lol.

Comment

oh i see, sorry for that lol. since i saw ur astrals after CW not shown any deflection rune equipped, but i do know that u have it and u used to sometimes equip it when fighting onadir on server (not CW) back then on GB and CW. before ur BR higher than his.

Comment

not a very smart guy are you, a orange pan? Hahaha, you bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                              not a very smart guy are you, a orange pan? Hahaha, you bringing a knife to a gun fight.
                              You make it sound like an orange pan is weak Not a very smart guy are you...

Comment

Working...
                              X