Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmation of Socketing event tomorrow (Socketing Rods with level8 luckstones sale)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    replied
    sigh, everyone missed the gems from the offer, this is the perfect time for selling eyeglasses , just 200$ each special offer! it might sound to much at first, but on the long run it shall make you plan the events better and you'll profit from it.

And there is more! females gets a 25% discount! your word is enough for me, however if you consider you should prove it anyway, do it

Perfect time to find out if condor is female or male
    Last edited by Draggyy; 03-26-2014, 12:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    I hear that for every socket opened, you get 25 Soul Crystals, 5 Mount Whips and a Fool's Egg.
    How come ? though I fool had only 2 eggs

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....eting-Rod-Pack

Hi guys,

As you can see, Socketing rods are on sale. Should we buy it immediately in preparation for the socketing event tomorrow?
    I hear that for every socket opened, you get 25 Soul Crystals, 5 Mount Whips and a Fool's Egg.

Leave a comment:

• iamop
    replied
    As long as it's profit, R2 is happy. Expect more events with Balens soon.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Uhm, have never seen a socketing rod event, simply they could be selling for those who buy them out of shop. these forums are so boring, all assumptions never anything solid.

Leave a comment:

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    my first reaction to this thread was : "wut?". then i see it's a condor's topic, and i think "oh, someone must have made a stupid thread, and condor trolling as usual". then i looked on the other thread, yes it's stupid lol.
    Trollarlad

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    my first reaction to this thread was : "wut?". then i see it's a condor's topic, and i think "oh, someone must have made a stupid thread, and condor trolling as usual". then i looked on the other thread, yes it's stupid lol.

Leave a comment:

• FinalHC
    replied
    You seemed to be stressed out Condor with all the forum posting...

may I make a suggestion?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bang_head_here.gif
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1684185

Leave a comment:

Working...
X