Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blue 1 star gaia beating my purple hades high enchanted...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iv done some of the events that also gave lots of enchant crystals and have put them into my purple hades as well

Comment

50% is after TEN turns of nonstop hitting the person in awakened form, chances are you'll be long dead before he even gets to 30%

You're a knight, weak mdef and Gaia is a matk sylph. The logic is simple has nothing to do with the passive.

Comment

Originally posted by R253757781 View Post
        i am syth over lord i have 3 hades 1 is 59 purple other 2 are lvl 40+ *** iv been over lord for over 3 weeks and have put the 300 extra enchants into my purple and have even been killing the 60syth turn in's for a while and putting them in other person is not even in the top 10 in slyth arena... its the 50% extra damage they get from passive abilities that's making the gaia so strong it needs to be toned down to equal it out..50% damage from a passive ability is alot... then i hear when evolution comes out gaia is going to do aoe damage
        use a different sylph for pvp like gaia and for sylph arena use hades,apollo, and iris

Comment

you know that player vs player its a diferent things than sylph arena no? and that evan if your sylph its first there, do not means he will always win a battle against another player, and evan more if that player its using a matk sylph.

Comment

my patk 17214 pdef 12603...mdef 9670...there stats...patk16543...pdef12603...mdef8643... something is wrong here no?
            Everything is right. You, as a knight, have relatively low mdef so matk dmg deals you a lot more dmg than patk.
            1. Gaia deals matk dmg, Hades deals patk.
            2. Gaia's delphic is 470%, Hades has 2nd lowest delphic from all sylphs (310%). Mages with nicely developed Gaia deal me pretty high dmg, although I steal deal them more dmg wih my Hades.

Generally, casher sylphs come in handy in sylph arena due to their resistances (Hades is awesome for/vs. mages). There are only 2 situations where I see Apollo useful, besides sylph arena - 3 vs. 3 arena and GB. Hades has nice utility skills and is also nice in pvp, but I must admit, it barely tickles knights (luckily archers get high dmg from both patk and matk) :P

Comment

I just have to say this is hilarious, a heavier casher is upset because someone beat him and therefore R2 should reduce the power of a certain sylph, which the casher had the same opportunities to obtain as the other player. Anyways you have to consider this since your both knights, you went for an expensive patk sylph compared to the other knight who has a free matk sylph which has great benefits and is the most commonly used sylph on Chinese servers. Yeah a sylph can dominate a lot of different situations, but a player vs. player is determined by the players' skills, runes, and sylph, however 'timing' is the most key part of winning a battle.
              Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

looks like this casher either only play with credit card, but not with brain , or simply incapable of using google to do some research beforehand

Comment

You noob, hades is only good against with patk sylphs because it do patk and have a pdef passive. If you are fight a fellow knight who have gaia it is obvious that the matk sylph will do more damage seeing knight have incredible pdef.

Comment

i'm speechless...you obviously know ur enemy stats. Have you ever done the calculations? your patk + hades patk minus your enemy pdef =??? vs your enemy patk + his gaia matk minus your mdef =??? whose value is higher? After that, multiply your dmg by your hades delphic % and multiply his dmg by his gaia delphic % (470% if you didn't know).

As for it being a cash sylph, why are you comparing a cash patk sylph to a free matk sylph? Its like comparing apples and oranges and saying oranges are sour, make them sweet like apples....does that even make sense? If you want to compare cash and free sylphs, at least compare in the right category. Hades should be compared to pan and amazon queen. Not gaia and iris. Those should be compared to Apollo....

Honestly...if you had bothered to browse the forums before getting the hades...you'd have seen countless ppl including myself indicating that knights and archers should never ever use hades for pvp. Its basically an extremely useless sylph for us since we're fighting against 2 classes which generally has higher pdef than mdef unless the player is a noob since I've never heard of knights with more mdef than pdef...most archers with more mdef than pdef also are at the bottom end of the pvp ladder since they get pwned by knights n other archers who got more pdef than mdef...if you ever learn statistics this should be a simple logic....if you're not yet at that educational level...then I can only suggest that you study more and before coming back to play if you ever want to be on a competitive level...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Bukuryuuha says it all.

So basically all stated above is true, never used patk sylph when ur dealing with knight. I love attacking someone with patk sylph in bg using only my 1 star blue gaia. Im a knight.

Comment

sorry to ask this but, is this what they call 'stupid hard casher' ?

gaia passive is a pay skill, no one get it for free. gaia deal a lot more damage than hades to knight/archer. on the other hand, hades deal a lot more than gaia to mage. so it's fair, nothing need to be fixed. you just went full Cupcake with your lack of knowledge of the game and your tons of cash.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-22-2014, 11:19 AM.

Comment

they are lvl 57 i am 59 my hades is lvl 59
                          try fight my freely upgraded blue gaia - u'll dead in 1 hit if u're still lvl 59 i'm still lvl 59 as well.

Comment

Hades is not a Damage sylph ! Gaia is OP Matak Sylph ,that's it ,Period !~
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Guildy with low gaia doing 4x the damage of my purple Hades half way fully enchanted....why is this doing so much more damage considering its free? the 50% passive the gaia is geting is way over powered considering they paid nothing to get it...some spent over 1000 dollars iv heard and they did not get a Hades...but yet this free slyth is so much better? please fix this and upgrade the hades since we actually spent money on them...I also have almost 10k more battle BR then this other person
                              use brain before spending 1k dollars, thats all i wanted to say.

or better leave game.
                              Last edited by donciavs3; 03-27-2014, 12:49 AM.

Comment

LOL Gaia has 1on1 attack, so it just fair that her damage is powerful, even with her powerful attack she only target 1 enemy, Hades and Apollo both has AOE delphic, they TARGET ALL enemies so why do you want to nerf Gaia's damage? We all know that AOE damage is less than 1on1 damage not to mention Hades has many other useful skills other than attack skills that I just heard from this forum which I am not interested about since I am not really impressed with Hades from the start.
                                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X