Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild mail

you guys gota be kidding with me O.O

first time in 17 years of online gaming that i see a company charging players 175 balens for 1 single guild mail...

are you guys nuts?charging a guilds way of comunication to its members???!!!

*** R2,is your greed so damn big that even in that you atempt to get a profit of?

i never saw something so stupid,greedy and retarded like charging 175 balens to send 1 mail to the guild members...

What? 175 BALENS? Gold I would understand because they charge 100 gold to send mail between players but balens? Come on now. What if there's a guild master that is not a VIP or spends real life money in any way on the game and they need to send a very important message to their members? At least change it to game currency instead of balens for those that can't afford it.

Comment

damn asking 10 balens would be already dumb,but asking 175 makes it even more expensive then many things selling on the game shop.

really i never saw anything similar

Comment

actualy scratch that,i went and check...its more expensive then 70% of both normal game shop and mistery shop

Comment

Working...
        X