X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    Originally posted by Butterflly View Post
    Make ToK and Spire like mpd where you can run it more times than just once. Make it where there is no rewards like mpd, but this way we can help other guild members that come on at different times during the day.
    I would support this idea-but of course the trolls of the forums like most in this post of course think either you "carry" your friends and guild mates thru ToK and spire events-of course one of these trolls-who btw is "retired" is ALWAYS the top trolls here that always have disagree w/any new ideas even if it means to be a true "guild mate" and help out-I for one is time to left the restrictions put for in ToK and Spire. The people that say no or bad idea are only afraid of a little more competition-seems to me if u want to help out a friend or guild mate then since its ur time and wanting to be helpful R2 shouldn't limit how many times u want to do this

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Since a lot of players get stuck with no party for tok/spire when they have full workday, that is needed.

Yet there MUST be some limitations, i.e. for a player to do 2nd run on tok he must have friendship level>=6 with 1 (or more) people in the team.
    That way if 4 people do dailly tok and at some point 1 of them gets logging issues, the rest can do their run early and still help the 4th with an extra run.

Leave a comment:

• Kinkyred
    replied
    I like the idea as it helps the guild members out that come on at different times during the day. It should be about helping your guild members.

Leave a comment:

• Niasaj
    replied
    I have to agree this is a bad idea, one run a day.. otherwise its abuse city.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    You can't help a lv60 player clear the Lv70MPD, so why would should you be able to carry people through tok and spire?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Thanks but no.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X