Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to remove ToK (or atleast ToK NM)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
    It will be removed in later patches and replaced with something alse.

Lies. Prove it.

Comment

It will be removed in later patches and replaced with something alse.
      mind giving source?

Comment

It won't be removed because there are other cross-servers and those cross-servers have no problem with tok nm, maybe if people weren't an ******* to zebq he would continue stripping, you can blame the people hating on him on his server all day for it, they made it so he doesn't help you ungrateful bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          mind giving source?
          if im not wrong it got removed on the same patch it remove wilds , and add Gold rush ( amethyst ) or around that time

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
            if im not wrong it got removed on the same patch it remove wilds , and add Gold rush ( amethyst ) or around that time

Nope, you're repeating the same tired lies/rumors that have been present all year. ToK wasn't removed in that patch because those servers never had ToK to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
              Lies. Prove it.
              Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              mind giving source?
              I remember i saw it here,Kongregate forums:
              http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...-china-patches

Comment

Is IrenicMan the new AntiApartheid?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

I remember i saw it here,Kongregate forums:
                  http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...-china-patches
                  they sayd rumored so they may stay there

Comment

China has no tanks, TOK, or wilds. Chances are all those outdated things will be removed eventually. After all with Tiamat Invasion, Spire and TOK you need more then 30 minutes of warrior call.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                      China has no tanks, TOK, or wilds. Chances are all those outdated things will be removed eventually. After all with Tiamat Invasion, Spire and TOK you need more then 30 minutes of warrior call.
                      The problem of removing the likes of wilds is Gold rush reward are changed

Comment

Originally posted by IrenicMan View Post
                        there is no point of ToK. we know Zeqb is not going to strip and hence others decided not to strip. now no one can do NM and it is a heart burn to check it every day and find it everyday.

they are top 4 cross server and with unlimited rage and ToK buff, i would think that no team in wartune can beat them (when they are geared & shylphed).

so why keep an event which can't be done - lets remove it and move on!
                        Zero fcks given i'm not even from EU timezone.
                        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                          China has no tanks...
                          This confuses me. I don't have an acc on chinese servers, but cross server guild battles has tanks integrated into it. If tanks are removed....then how could tanks be part of cross server gb?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Is IrenicMan the new AntiApartheid?
                            It is reasonable to ask for removal of TOK nightmare, so that no one can do it and everyone will be on equal ground, cashers or non-cashers alike.

Now, cashers have an advantage because they can beat TOK Nightmare. So non-cashers lose out by only doing TOK normal.

We should remove TOK nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                              It is reasonable to ask for removal of TOK nightmare, so that no one can do it and everyone will be on equal ground, cashers or non-cashers alike.

Now, cashers have an advantage because they can beat TOK Nightmare. So non-cashers lose out by only doing TOK normal.

Yep, just typical of you.
                              If you don't have something, others can't have it too.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post

So sad the noncashers <100$ can't beat it. But the cashers >100$, are able to do it .
                                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X