Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GodCast System all Question answered thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't always catch them, but I'll pay closer attention.

You are allowed to discuss, but not post pictures that aren't from our version.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      We don't always catch them, but I'll pay closer attention.

Well, it's not really for me, I play on a Chinese server so, I know what's coming and the new content we will get. But, was trying to help other players understand what we will get eventually. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        this doesn't make any sense lol
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Is it ok if Eskendal gives a link to the picture? Like photobucket or imgur or something? I only caught a brief glimpse of the pic before it got editted out (missed posts on previous page), and I'd really like to see it again haha.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            Is it ok if Eskendal gives a link to the picture? Like photobucket or imgur or something? I only caught a brief glimpse of the pic before it got editted out (missed posts on previous page), and I'd really like to see it again haha.
            You got pm full. Clear messages if you want answers :P.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Lovely the fact god cast is being explain, but since it's not going to be in this patch we are getting right now, anyone know where to look for info about the Battle Protection system? Cause i seem to be blind to this info
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                You got pm full. Clear messages if you want answers :P.
                Eep! Thanks, sorry about that. Cleared out now.

There's actually not that much info that I've been able to find as far as specifics for the guardian system. Just the general "It helps with resistances" bit. Looking forward to seeing it on S1 later, and then for real on home server a week later. It's not a game-breaking advancement like Sylphs or god forging so I'm not foaming at the mouth just to see it...yet. :P

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  Eep! Thanks, sorry about that. Cleared out now.

There's actually not that much info that I've been able to find as far as specifics for the guardian system. Just the general "It helps with resistances" bit. Looking forward to seeing it on S1 later, and then for real on home server a week later. It's not a game-breaking advancement like Sylphs or god forging so I'm not foaming at the mouth just to see it...yet. :P
                  Good :P, its not but helps alot on defending against " annoying " users that use gaia and think its too op, when its NOT. ^^
                  Will answer later on pm, bit busy.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                  X