X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22964223
    replied
    Originally posted by haquebd View Post
    guys, can u tell what BR or stats i need to pass lvl 80 mpd?
    If you read the first few pages of the thread we give example of team BR passing it

Leave a comment:

• haquebd
    replied
    guys, can u tell what BR or stats i need to pass lvl 80 mpd?

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    dat exp doe

Leave a comment:

• QueenAmadala
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    oh no T_T

130K you mean basic BR or the BR after boost? I can make 130K after using WC~
    My team was potted we had, knight at 145k, 138k, 130k, and finally me at 135k. I really think 2 archers maybe best but all around this is not an easy map and you definitely need good people. First 2 bosses not really that bad so you could do them for stones but last boss is a major pain in the ***.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    If you saw the video from chinese, you'd already know that it is not that easy..

We gotta use everything to make it possible

Leave a comment:

• R23012838
    replied
    10k in 80 mp but in llnm need 20k is this bug or what?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenAmadala View Post
    It is actually a big pain for teams that dont have good setup. Nightmare that is. it took my whole team being over 130k to beat it. Granted we didnt have great setup with just me maging and 2 knights and an archer but definitely a great archer and mage are needed to beat this. Bosses aren't very hard but final boss has lots of health and can rage to one hit pretty easily. Only teams with 120k for sure wont beat this right now.
    oh no T_T

130K you mean basic BR or the BR after boost? I can make 130K after using WC~

Leave a comment:

• QueenAmadala
    replied
    It is actually a big pain for teams that dont have good setup. Nightmare that is. it took my whole team being over 130k to beat it. Granted we didnt have great setup with just me maging and 2 knights and an archer but definitely a great archer and mage are needed to beat this. Bosses aren't very hard but final boss has lots of health and can rage to one hit pretty easily. Only teams with 120k for sure wont beat this right now.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    You really should stop posting, you embarrass yourself constantly.
    I've got a bone to pick with you.
    Check pm ^_^

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Hmm, doesn't make sense that you unlocked NM the day of patch, considering you must beat normal before NM, but uh yeah
    You really should stop posting, you embarrass yourself constantly.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Hmm, doesn't make sense that you unlocked NM the day of patch, considering you must beat normal before NM, but uh yeah
    Pretty easy if you read the whole thread from the start to the end.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Didn't take a picture. :P If you want, I can screen shot the 20 lvl 80 legendary stones I have in my inventory. No other way to get them day of patch release other than beating NM nirvana and getting the drops I described earlier in this thread.

Anyway, NM wasn't that hard. Mobs ridiculously easy. Bosses are tougher, but I think lots of teams should be able to pass first two bosses. Last boss is tougher as can hit pretty hard, but my guess is a fair will still be able to beat it once they come up with strategy to face it and remember its buff patterns.

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    wow sure is very cheap kyanite to pay.
    on GOD we need 12k kyanite to open VIP chest.
    and 20k kyanites on ll nm oo

Leave a comment:

• ImSillPlain
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    Yes, the VIP chests say they take 10K kyanite to open.
    wow sure is very cheap kyanite to pay.
    on GOD we need 12k kyanite to open VIP chest.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    haha

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    they are troll cause they asnwer to you like that?you really are stiupid....
    ♥ , i didn't ask what you think .
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-05-2014, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X