X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28461109
    started a topic Nirvana MPD

Nirvana MPD

Have anyone passed it yet??? What are the rewards?? How hard is it??

• kevs926
    replied
    are the br's you posted included the sylph BR?

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Nirvana NM is no joke, but if you study you can pass it. What you must keep in mind is that last boss is FIRE element, making iris not a bad choice of sylph.
    And always keep in mind that after the flat 100k hit, boss must be scattered.
    So when the hit comes, mage heals tank and keeps 2nd heal ready (resto/BL), knight bubbles up and archer gets ready to scatter.

What me and my team actually do in last boss is have 3 healers (1 mage and 2 iris or 2 mage and 1 iris) one of which is timing to keep tank alive for 100k hit. That way heals never get messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Our team started doing Nirv NM with 113-123k BR (knight had the highest BR).
    Used to be hard in the beginning, before we sorted out our best strategy, since our knight had 110k HP only.
    Once, he started using Agoran Shield right before boss' 100k hit, we started passing it easily.
    Nowadays, we're all 143-155k and we barely use heals or defence skills on that boss and it dies 3-4 turns after his 100k hit.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    for nirvana normal if you can beat LL nm then ur good to go
    NM is no joke though. the guy above me says 120k but i got owned in like 3 shots at 126k br.
    i suggest 150k+ for nm maybe 140k works
    150K? even now I don't use any defensive skill or iris in nirvana NM, a piece of cake for me...

surely 120K is enough

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    It's fairly easy as a mage to tank the last boss and time the 100k hits. Once 2nd form comes out, it's a single target attack, aoe + bleed, then 100k. I always time Blessed light around that with Heal rune right after. Boom, full hp.

A little cheat (at least I think so) is that Guardian Rune will reduce the damage of that flat hit. As least that's what I discovered a while ago. It may have been fxed.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    NM is no joke though. the guy above me says 120k but i got owned in like 3 shots at 126k br.
    The only real difficult part of nirvana nm is timing heals/bubble on the tank before/after the 100k flat hit. Once you get the timing down, it's very easy. I tanked it as an archer around 120k, but needed to carry iris, too. Need a bit less BR as a knight cuz you can bubble and survive the flat hit with more wiggle room.

Tips I can give if you're struggling:

Carry at least one iris (maybe two) if you have 1 mage on the field.

Learn the pattern of flat 100k attacks. If you're a knight, throw up bubble a turn or two before so that will absorb some of the dmg (IS and apollo do not lower it). If you're a mage, make sure the tank is near max hp when it hits (e.g. throw up bl, and then have resto queued after the hit to heal him). After the hit, use a heal rune, BT, resto, or any combination.

One important thing is that your tank has a decent amount of hp. I've seen 140k as the suggested hp. You can do it with less. But as always, more makes it easier.

If you're having trouble with the boss other than it's 100k flat hits, then make sure your team has 2 archers on it and they are keeping up DF and IS, that your knight is throwing up apollo/bubble periodically, and that your GB astral isn't **** (lvl 6 or lower).

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    then i feel really special

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Don't know the answer to last question. But what needed for beating nirvana normal

I think what's needed for normal is 90-95k, maybe a bit more for the tank. So 100k is more than enough, anyone claiming it's not, rather have way to much lag(hey it's r2), or just have done it with bad team mates.

For NM, 120-125k team on my server does it daily, I jumped in at around 100k in their team once when their mage was missing, and we did it without any problems. so would say 120-125k is good, but that is if your br is br(not useless br). like a person with 120k with 1 mount, vs 120k with 15 mounts, the person with 1 mount is stronger(cause of the useless br, not saying mounts are useless, but they add useless br with useful br).

Short:
    95k+ normal, 120k+ nm.

Leave a comment:

• quita85
    replied
    can someone let me know what kind of atk do bosses deal? matk or patk? i need to know especially for last boss, thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    this is gonna get interesting ppl clearing with pots . but then as i saw in chinese video its sooooo freaking hard to clear the last boss takes time

am not sure i would even clear that boss if i was lvl 80 with my stomach disorder

Leave a comment:

• haquebd
    replied
    how much BR i need? if u describe the stats, it will help better

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by haquebd View Post
    100K BR for an archer will be ok? I am a non casher, cant get better too much
    no 100k br will not do it

Leave a comment:

• haquebd
    replied
    100K BR for an archer will be ok? I am a non casher, cant get better too much

Leave a comment:

Working...
X