X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    so a delphic coming in at to deal 80k damage
    guardian rune will put that down to 40k damage

and you think a 20k heal is better than that?
    When you're up against many opponents one of which happens to be an archer with scatter, it doesn't last a turn. So yea...its useless against most pro archers. I'd take a 20k heal any day over guardian when I'm fighting archers. They can't scatter away that 20k hp. Although in my case its around 40k too =P

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Forgot to mention Guardian Rune lasts for two turns.

Potentionally, at level 2 it's negating more damage than a level 6 heal rune.
    If your enemy happened to be someone who equipped purge rune and another rune...or you fight against an archer like mentioned above...its not going to be negating any dmg other than giving you one extra turn to deal dmg which might not always be enough for you to kill them.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      If your enemy happened to be someone who equipped purge rune and another rune...or you fight against an archer like mentioned above...its not going to be negating any dmg other than giving you one extra turn to deal dmg which might not always be enough for you to kill them.
      Potentionally.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        When you're up against many opponents one of which happens to be an archer with scatter, it doesn't last a turn. So yea...its useless against most pro archers. I'd take a 20k heal any day over guardian when I'm fighting archers. They can't scatter away that 20k hp. Although in my case its around 40k too =P

scatter doesnt remove guardian rune
        been used on me before when active

unless the scatter had been removing my bonus damage buff and was level 1 only
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
        X