No announcement yet.

Lost Treasure Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says you can refresh maps? is this like Mystery shop? so we have a chance to get another map without using a map attempt?
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      no, you are a mutant, u will still have 9 fingers and 2 thumbs left over
      I sold all my fingers and thumbs for balens,I type with my nose until i find a buyer for it
      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        It says you can refresh maps? is this like Mystery shop? so we have a chance to get another map without using a map attempt?
        i have the feeling this will be like LoA's Wyvern race.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          i have the feeling this will be like LoA's Wyvern race.
          Hope not, Wyvern races were boring when i played for a week lol
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
            I sold all my fingers and thumbs for balens,I type with my nose until i find a buyer for it
            That's why you couldn't throw the kitchen sink...

JBird
            Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
            Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
            One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Hope not, Wyvern races were boring when i played for a week lol
              nono, i mean the refresh part. like the wyvern race where you have 2 free refresh attempt to get a better wyvern, just replace it with treasure map here.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong,but you get a random map selected every time ,but you can refresh the selection with balens like in the mistery shop,and when the map you want is selected you claim it?
                If that is so, then if each member of the party attempts to get one better map, the costs for getting good quality maps is greatly reduced, correct? Because basically 4 players get a total of 20 map attempts, they pick the best 5 maps and do them, all getting the same rewards, except the one that opened the map, which gets a bonus.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  nono, i mean the refresh part. like the wyvern race where you have 2 free refresh attempt to get a better wyvern, just replace it with treasure map here.
                  There was a refresh button for that??!! I never found it

Comment

Originally posted by kyutii View Post
                    why i am not exited bout this hunt >.<
                    give me your video kayetot *¬*
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

There was a refresh button for that??!! I never found it
                      its located exactly like where the refresh part of this treasure hunt... And yes, it is the same refresh with the wyvern race, except we always starts with green here, while wyvern race has 50/50 chance starts with green or blue. Also we has no free daily refresh attempt.

Comment

some little info , the price of refresh rise x2 for every higher tier of maps , refreshing green -> blue = 1 wine , Blue -> Purple = 2 wines , Purle -> orange = 4 wines , total 7 wines of u DONT fail , i even failed from green->blue. for each extra member the reward u get plus 100% , with full party u get x4 rewards , i did read alot of ppl saying whoever spend his own map get higher reward , this seem the be wrong or atleast in a 3man party everyone got the same reward

Comment

each time i refreshed it just went up to the next colour
                          either used bound balens or the wine thing
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                            the balens price rise x2 too , becarefull or it will eat away your balens with out you noticing

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                              That's what it's supposed to do. You refresh to go to the next color.

Green - The starting color with so so rewards.
                              Blue - The next higher level map with a little better than so so rewards.
                              Purple - The next higher level map with good rewards.
                              Orange - The highest level map with the best rewards.

If you have the wine or balens and want to get the best rewards, then you would refresh to the Orange Map.

Comment

Working...
                              X