X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    Wow, congrats, awesome job. Constantly stuck on that stupid guy after the headless knight, maybe level 13 or 14, but we're only 90k and 100k average.
    headless is lv 12. 13 is another boss..not sure what to call it. 14 is redoga. 15 is LL final boss's sister. 16 is Dinah. 17 is Crusader and 18 is knight. 19 and 20 you can find in the earlier posts or somewhere in the forums =P alternatively you can find the youtube vid of china's 24 lvls of spire for the full boss list...

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    gratz man, hopefully they add another couple of levels soon

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Wow, congrats, awesome job. Constantly stuck on that stupid guy after the headless knight, maybe level 13 or 14, but we're only 90k and 100k average.

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Congratulations! Any chance of a video of the accomplishment? T'would be very entertaining.

Leave a comment:

• Reylinna
    replied
    Nice work. =) 18 is still causing my team a little difficulty. Got it to less than a bar yesterday so getting there lol. Very cool!

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    isn't there 24 levels?

i swear i seen a video and pan was last boss
    chinese lol ,, i saw that video too where pan sylph was the last boss , i tell ya gaia + hercules couldnt even finish the pan so easily it was close before they died

congratz!! bro but when we receive some patches am sure they will add some sylph bosses in there and by then u will beat it again ,, it continues on and on

gz!! man

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    isn't there 24 levels?

i swear i seen a video and pan was last boss

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    Grats . GJ

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot