Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum-ers' Choice: Greatest Player in R2 Wartune (Round 1 Voting)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    wrong format
    hey Condor
    just make it easier, count what is "close" to your format or bold "If your votes don't follow the format above and rules " statement "next" time.
    Seems pretty easy to me. Sure, can make it easier but how low to pander? If someone isn't bothering to read the morsel of text in the first place, I don't see any problem with their vote being ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      Seems pretty easy to me. Sure, can make it easier but how low to pander? If someone isn't bothering to read the morsel of text in the first place, I don't see any problem with their vote being ignored.
      Its just inflexibility !

(x) votes to Someone ok and "(x) to Someone" or "x votes to Someone" are not valid ! this is joke ..
      You need votes or just show that you extreme "idealistic" !
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

zzJokerzz
        IGN: Tiwaistyles
        Class: Archer
        Level: 70
        Honor Title: Imperial Commander
        Battle Rating: 100k
        Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

(3) votes to Malleus

Comment

(3) Athena
            (1) Kessar
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

(5) to Zebq
              NightBloom - Armorgames S2 Europe shown as "Armorgames S1"
              Archer Current br 226k

Comment

(3) votes to Patryn
                and yd, for the record, I can't read!!

Comment

(3) votes to Wolfstar
                  (1) vote to Wolfstar

Comment

(2) votes to Kessar
                    (2) votes to Zebq

Comment

• Cant we please be kind to each other and help out by just following the guidelines...It is most likely the reason for parentheses is so the eye can quickly see it and filter it out of all the posts (like this one) that dont pertain strictly to subject of this thread. We have all been playing this game and giving many many hours to this game for over a year...And yes noncashers have to spend much more time in the game to attain resources, and cashers more and more money...but in the end we ALL have invested a great deal in this game and I can say from personal experience that many of the players on this list are people i know or encounter and they actually spend incredible amounts of time and energy as well as money to become the players they are..And believe me their excellence is much more than the sum of the dollars they have spent...these players play smartly and many of them are incredibly generous in helping the small players...Yes I help small players and I pop in room and who do I see there in that 40 or 50 or 60 dungeon? More times than I can count Kessar is there or ValKitteh...So yes they give money but most importantly they play generously to ALL levels or cash investment..So cant we just give each other a break and acknowledge these people and vote for those that have inspired and educated you and provided a role model for you....to bash each other or the fact that they have cash doesht make you or me feel better...Please lets reach out and find Your great example and do Vote and vote in right format to help moderator....And most of all enjoy the game!!
                      ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                      SquishyFoxy
                      S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                      (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

• (1) votes to Malleus
                        (1) votes to Sinner
                        (1) votes to Redoga
                        (1) votes to Zorich
                        FinalHC
                        Kabam - S39/S6
                        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

• Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                          Cant we please be kind to each other and help out by just following the guidelines...It is most likely the reason for parentheses is so the eye can quickly see it and filter it out of all the posts (like this one) that dont pertain strictly to subject of this thread. We have all been playing this game and giving many many hours to this game for over a year...And yes noncashers have to spend much more time in the game to attain resources, and cashers more and more money...but in the end we ALL have invested a great deal in this game and I can say from personal experience that many of the players on this list are people i know or encounter and they actually spend incredible amounts of time and energy as well as money to become the players they are..And believe me their excellence is much more than the sum of the dollars they have spent...these players play smartly and many of them are incredibly generous in helping the small players...Yes I help small players and I pop in room and who do I see there in that 40 or 50 or 60 dungeon? More times than I can count Kessar is there or ValKitteh...So yes they give money but most importantly they play generously to ALL levels or cash investment..So cant we just give each other a break and acknowledge these people and vote for those that have inspired and educated you and provided a role model for you....to bash each other or the fact that they have cash doesht make you or me feel better...Please lets reach out and find Your great example and do Vote and vote in right format to help moderator....And most of all enjoy the game!!
                          ..agree with Foxy...my great TOK/spire/MP team mates together with Valkitteh...Hugs and Hearts...

Mayy

Comment

• (3) votes to Patryn

Comment

• Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                              Yes I help small players and I pop in room and who do I see there in that 40 or 50 or 60 dungeon? More times than I can count Kessar is there or ValKitteh...
                              In the time i was on S1, i never saw any of you "helping" S1 isn't a great server, filled with arrogant players who shun noobs and players who come on to see all the new stuff!
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• (3) votes to Patryn

Comment