Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Any Mods Who See This

Hello There

Firstly let me thank you for keeping this game up and running. However I do have an issue with these events, dont get me wrong I agree there should be the option to coin for the best prizes, and only mid range prizes for non cashers. However I do feel that VIPs are heavily overlooked during these events. We are committed to giving you money every month (and as it stands theres no real difference between lvl 6 and lvl 9 in VIP) I really believe that we should get 5 or 10 of the event things eg lillies a day for logging in as a VIP. Could you please take this into account for the future as as it stands at the moment the VIPs get the same as non cashers which doesnt make me feel much like a VIP lol. Thanks in advance

Moan ~~

u pay peanuts u get monkeys

end but true story

Comment

Are you kidding me? No difference between lvl 6 and lvl 9 VIP? You on crack? The amount of exp gained, weekly rewards, and what else?

VIP get the same as non cashers? I think I am brain dead or something, I am missing something.

Didn't realize one needed to feel like a Very important player; or should I say special?

Comment

theres loads of advantages being vip compared to non cashers.. but im guess you have been VIP for a while now so have forgotten all the stuff you cant actually do when you not VIP....like Levy CD... building CD... 1 click astral.. bonus kyn when plunder... ect
        VIP 9 is pretty awesome i mean you dont loose any honor in BG.. i think thats great part of being vip 9.
        Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
        Name: iron3y3d
        Guild: Twi§ted
        Class: Knight
        Level: 78
        Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

Originally posted by VileVictor View Post
          Hello There

Firstly let me thank you for keeping this game up and running. However I do have an issue with these events, dont get me wrong I agree there should be the option to coin for the best prizes, and only mid range prizes for non cashers. However I do feel that VIPs are heavily overlooked during these events. We are committed to giving you money every month (and as it stands theres no real difference between lvl 6 and lvl 9 in VIP) I really believe that we should get 5 or 10 of the event things eg lillies a day for logging in as a VIP. Could you please take this into account for the future as as it stands at the moment the VIPs get the same as non cashers which doesnt make me feel much like a VIP lol. Thanks in advance
          VIP 9 doesn't loose any honor, that's big enough difference in itself, not to mention several other things.

Comment

Working...
          X