Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Forum-ers' Choice: Greatest Player in R2 Wartune (Final Round Voting)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    (1) kessar

    (2) Athena

    (3)Patryn

    and by the way fix this damn capcatchs (or whatever) just fix it pls its so freaking annoying

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Voting rules for Final round

      0. Failure to follow the format of voting will render your current and future vote for this round invalid.
      1. In this final round, there are 3 candidates and you rank them in order (1 being your top choice, and 3 being your last choice), i.e

      (1) Patryn
      (2) Kessar
      (3) Athena

      2. You have to assign ranks to ALL the 3 candidates. Failure to do so, will invalidate your vote.
      3. The points associated with each assigned rank of your choice is: Rank 1 = 3 points, Rank 2 = 2 points, Rank 3 = 1 point.
      4a. Forum IDs R-------- are ineligible to vote.
      4b. Forum IDs with less than 25 forum posts are ineligible to vote.
      4c. Where in doubt, I am the arbiter on whether the forum ID is eligible or not.
      5. Multiple posts/votes by the same forum ID will invalidate ALL votes (I will remove the votes from the tally).
      6. Where there's a tie, the order listed in the first post is the default ranking, i.e if all 3 players have the same points, then Patryn wins, followed by Kessar and Athena.

      This is the last round of voting. We determine the placing of the top 3 greatest players (Forum-er's choice).

      Voting ends in 48 hours.
      Seriously!!!! u have to be kidding me & u accused ppl of cheating. Rules are made at the start condor not along the way.
      When u do this, u r cheating. When u started this, i really thought u had a good head on your shoulder. I guess im wrong.
      Why not say, all those from Patryn's server are ineligible to vote.
      I think u have one screw loose in your head. U need Xiao Long Nui to screw it on for u.

      Comment


      • #33
        (1) Kessar
        (2) Athena
        (3) Patryn

        Comment


        • #34
          (1) Patryn
          (2) Athena
          (3) Kessar
          Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
          Name: iron3y3d
          Guild: Twi§ted
          Class: Knight
          Level: 78
          Battle Rating: 110K+



          One Shot Can Change History

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
            (1) Patryn
            (2) Athena
            (3) Kessar


            OOO 25 posts for free from admin ,, congrats buddy

            admin wanna cheat these days lol

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
              Seriously!!!! u have to be kidding me & u accused ppl of cheating. Rules are made at the start condor not along the way.
              When u do this, u r cheating. When u started this, i really thought u had a good head on your shoulder. I guess im wrong.
              Why not say, all those from Patryn's server are ineligible to vote.
              I think u have one screw loose in your head. U need Xiao Long Nui to screw it on for u.
              Which post/part of my post did you see me accusing people of cheating?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment


              • #37
                (1) Kessar
                (2) Athena
                (3) Patryn
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                  OOO 25 posts for free from admin ,, congrats buddy

                  admin wanna cheat these days lol
                  actually no, ive been posting in the forum....
                  Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                  Name: iron3y3d
                  Guild: Twi§ted
                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 78
                  Battle Rating: 110K+



                  One Shot Can Change History

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                    If anyone would like 25 posts added to their post count so they can vote, please send me a PM.
                    booo admin u cheat hahaha

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
                      actually no, ive been posting in the forum....
                      actually i saw some of your posts in the past but u ruined my fun ,, ah well ..nvm...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                        actually i saw some of your posts in the past but u ruined my fun ,, ah well ..nvm...
                        haha im sorry
                        Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                        Name: iron3y3d
                        Guild: Twi§ted
                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 78
                        Battle Rating: 110K+



                        One Shot Can Change History

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Which post/part of my post did you see me accusing people of cheating?
                          The previous round. Someone did 2 posts consecutively. Can't remember the name. ( tks for letting me chalk up more posts ^^)
                          U even labelled the person as having cheated in your tally ( which i thought wasnt very nice since its quite obvious it was a mistake)
                          That person didnt even wait for few more pages to post second one LOL
                          U r a meanie, Yang Guo.......

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            (1) Athena
                            (2) Kessar
                            (3) Patryn
                            Character Name: hove
                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 74
                            Battle Rating: 109k
                            Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                            Server: Aeria S4

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              (1) Patryn
                              (2) Athena
                              (3) Kessar

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
                                The previous round. Someone did 2 posts consecutively. Can't remember the name. ( tks for letting me chalk up more posts ^^)
                                U even labelled the person as having cheated in your tally ( which i thought wasnt very nice since its quite obvious it was a mistake)
                                That person didnt even wait for few more pages to post second one LOL
                                U r a meanie, Yang Guo.......
                                Do you think I have something to gain if a particular player wins this forum game?... I even exclude myself from the finals.
                                Last edited by CondorHero; 04-14-2014, 08:13 AM.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X