Petition:Had enough of Kongregate campers?Remove them from r2games meetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition:Had enough of Kongregate campers?Remove them from r2games meetings

My friends and i had enough meeting in MP arena with kongregate teams.Today was the worse with 0 wins.We will take our credit cards somewhere else.Peace.

Originally posted by ceapa0 View Post
    My friends and i had enough meeting in MP arena with kongregate teams.Today was the worse with 0 wins.We will take our credit cards somewhere else.Peace.
    And the ones without credit card what are supposed to do? level up like mad in order to have low br at high lvl so you can beat them? camping is a choise with many cons in order to do well in arena and bg, they chose it, you did not

Comment

beleive me i was a non casher camper who turned out better than many cashers let me direct u to this page , am sure u will find all the answers u are looking for

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Slow-leveling)

and try to find some more guides of your character , it will help u to be more strategic
      Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-16-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I am sure there are level campers in other platforms too...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          I am sure there are level campers in other platforms too...
          Level campers are everywhere.

Everyone else: Deal with it.
          Everything is to blame...
          On R2Games

Comment

People always find others to blame.
            Blame everyone else for their incompetency, except themselves.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why don't you try to actually be good at the game then do your arenas, if you had a credit card and spent lots I'm sure you could match them no problem, simple message here you suck, everyone camps get over it.

Comment

why hate kong players? yes in my server we have campers at 54/59/64, but so what? I don't think this is just for kong server. Stop blaming kong server (btw so many posts blaming kong server now)
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

you're an idiot if you play with your credit cards and can't beat campers.

Comment

well somebody has been seeing vlax alot in bg and arena

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                      well somebody has been seeing vlax alot in bg and arena
                      when did he say he is under lv 40?o.O

Comment

didn't dyrad bombing them work?

Also there must of been someone else who was complaining about spawn campers and the best idea we got was to leave and join a new game(5minutes wait)
                        unless your 15 minutes in there is no reason to leave unless you don't want to carry on
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I lvl camp too XD. Been camping at lv 80 for more than half a yr now....will probably continue to camp till WT gets deleted XD Best way to be strong is to camp at lv 80 for years and max everything =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Hey, what's with all the Kongregate bashing?? Did you know that some of the servers listed in cross server groups as Kongregate servers are actually mislabeled? Maybe it's not actually a Kongregate player that you're upset about camping so hard, though admittedly, there's a LOT of campers over there. There's also players that rush to level, players that just join for badges and points, (I actually only ever tried playing Wartune cause I clicked the daily badge for Kong) cashers, and anti - cashers. Apart from the point system and badges, it's pretty much like every platform and all the R2 servers for the community makeup. (okay, I'll admit to the community being protective of itself and a little insular... but this post is kinda like that too isn't it?)

Seriousness here, if you really feel that having Kongregate platform on the same cross server grouping you are in is a bad thing, that makes me sad. We're not a very big community, we only have 14 servers, and we really really need to have you guys for our cross server events, or it's just no fun for us at all, cause there's so much more variety with so many servers on R2 to play with! If you're having trouble winning in Group Arena, you might want to try some alternate strategy, like some players do when they slow level. Someone linked you a really good thread about it, I think you might like to check it out, it's a very valid strategy for a no to low casher!
                            Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 04-28-2014, 11:47 PM.

Comment

^ owned lol

Comment

Working...
                              X