Archers OP at WB with DF...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers OP at WB with DF...

R2 totally destroyed the balance between classes at WB...now with DF working at wb archers are a killer machine. They was and before these thing but now get alot of gold with these skills... Mages have slow down wb but only 50% chance ...no much gold, but Knights are most weak class at wb...no good skill... R2 make back to dont work skills effect at wb.

i want change here....gm if u listening to us,,, give some benefit to knights...we get no benefits at all...is it curse to be a knight??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

ok cool go complain on one of the other 50 topics
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

okay iv played knights archers and mages im sure yall have to but as i see it in class wars on wartune archers are the best in standings

Comment

honestly...before having the speed reduction archer alr dominate the world boss by its fast-casting skill and high deter lvl (as archer no need to focus on EWD)

with speed reduction now really too OP...and very strange that ward tower can't DF now lol

I don't mind archer to DF in ward tower, but in WB really affect the reward balance
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            honestly...before having the speed reduction archer alr dominate the world boss by its fast-casting skill and high deter lvl (as archer no need to focus on EWD)

with speed reduction now really too OP...and very strange that ward tower can't DF now lol

I don't mind archer to DF in ward tower, but in WB really affect the reward balance
            yeah that ward tower screwed me over

i went from dealing 3m points to about 1.2m
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              yeah that ward tower screwed me over

i went from dealing 3m points to about 1.2m

I would love to see a print screen of your char, you are everywhere on this forum with your OP char you little ZebQ.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

hey i come in top 3 all the time with out ballens
                KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

3m points isnt much.....
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

lol idk i dont see many archers stick around for endgame ... let them have their cookie...they kinda need better astrals then us knights to compete

mages on the other hand should cause the wb to speed up with thunderer hehehe
                    Last edited by ISuk?; 04-20-2014, 12:11 PM.
                    s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                    Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

even with better astrals knights and mages can kill off archers

Comment

archers arent given a choice to their build coz its always strict so let them have their cookies and enjoy the gold for godsake

Comment

When Advanced Class Skills come out, all these people complaining about how underpowered Knights are will be doing a complete 180. They're going to get a BETTER slow than Archer's have (Added to Shadow Thrasher, a 1s CD Power that does 195% Damage and Triggers a DR Talent), still have the best Single-Target Delphics and get the best AoE Debuff (Esoteric Bladestorm) in the game.

Some classes take steps back for a while here and there. Usually it's the Mage and Knight. But they often get something down the road to level things out again, and with the Knight's upcoming skills, put them fairly far ahead. Mage will get the short-end of the stick w/ Adv Class Skills. Yeah, they get a great AoE and some help with Rage Regain, but also lose the ability to use the Rage Rune, which for the Mage is a necessity, especially in PvE. Archers won't be getting anything with a huge "wow" factor, but they get a flat 10% Damage increase (after calculation) to all their powers - which IMO, is pretty awesome - as well as a new standard AoE, which they've been yearning for for quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            When Advanced Class Skills come out, all these people complaining about how underpowered Knights are will be doing a complete 180. They're going to get a BETTER slow than Archer's have (Added to Shadow Thrasher, a 1s CD Power that does 195% Damage and Triggers a DR Talent), still have the best Single-Target Delphics and get the best AoE Debuff (Esoteric Bladestorm) in the game.

Some classes take steps back for a while here and there. Usually it's the Mage and Knight. But they often get something down the road to level things out again, and with the Knight's upcoming skills, put them fairly far ahead. Mage will get the short-end of the stick w/ Adv Class Skills. Yeah, they get a great AoE and some help with Rage Regain, but also lose the ability to use the Rage Rune, which for the Mage is a necessity, especially in PvE. Archers won't be getting anything with a huge "wow" factor, but they get a flat 10% Damage increase (after calculation) to all their powers - which IMO, is pretty awesome - as well as a new standard AoE, which they've been yearning for for quite some time.
                            What happens to those of us that used runestones levelling our rage runes?
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

BALANCE? BALANCE?

START WITH BUFFING ARCHERS FIRST THEN SEE WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH WB.

Check my signature for more details.

Comment

Working...
                              X