Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights now can solo MP 80 Nirvana Nightmare !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    " they will get auto heal"

Are you talking about the 50k healing which comes from Regeneration astral? (unlike our 5k cap they've got 50k)

Anyways 280k br, advanced healing rune, mire rune (not sure what the point of it tho when their boss can't be DF'd), orange hercules, not really surprising.
    Advanced healing rune? i think only the appearance has changed, he healed only 30%

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      And theirs is open to all as well, so making knights a big deal because of it is pointless (saying this as a knight myself) any class can solo anything if they've cashed enough lol
      I never mentioned knights once, I want the chance to heal 50k for myself as an archer.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
        I never mentioned knights once, I want the chance to heal 50k for myself as an archer.
        That's easy. Just max out your bloodthirsty strike skill at lv 3, max your crit astral and gem and determination astral, max your bloodthirsty strike talent, max your patk astral, gem, mount stats, gear stats, soul engrave, fate lvls, wings, get all the special mounts and lv 8 stables and I'm sure you can easily heal for 50k with 1 bloodthirsty strike on most ppl including myself ^_^ (just make sure your patk - enemy pdef at least 40k gap and your crit ratio is at least 90%)
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
          lol u must pay more than Zebq/Pipster to get those stats
          True, can't disagree with that

Comment

Working...
          X