Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning to Tailor Questions

Activity 3: Learning to Tailor

Duration: The 11th - 14th days after the server is released.

Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.

Lvl. 2 Clothing: 50,000 Gold, Death by Baroque x1
    Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Baroque Tophat x1
    Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Good Luck Charm x1, Fashion Core x1, Twisted Baroque x1

Lvl. 2 Wings: 200,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2
    Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Sky Elven Wings x1
    Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Sky Elven Wings x2, Good Luck Charm x3

- regarding this, I already upgraded my clothings from lvl 2 - 3 before the event, will I get the reward?

No you won't.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

oh.. that's sad..

Comment

yes sad, but since those clothing events take place in every month you can wait for them in the future and synt only then

Comment

it should be pretty obvious that any event reward can only be claimed if you had done the required activity when the event is out and not before the event started. There are 2 kinds of redemption...one is you can only redeem after performing an activity, while the other is redeem when you possess the required item in your bag. Tailor clothings event is the first kind. So even if you have lv 5 clothings in your bag before the event, when the event starts you still can't redeem anything since the event is meant for you to perform the activity of synthesizing clothes to the specified lvl during the event. Such activities performed outside of the event period doesn't get recorded by the event log since it is activated based on the time...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X