XP useless ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP useless ?

i'm soon max talent (i'm already max talent in what i wanted, the rest isn't so great, but don't know what to do with XP anyway)
    if XP is useless
    - Bounty are useless (even 9600 gold an orange isn't worthy) => Bounty helper is useless
    - Fish is useless (i doubt i will ever reach the vip card one day and the two best fish, Bounty and shadow give XP)
    - Lord of time is close to useless (if you can let your computer open for 2 hours) as it's only good for fish
    - devotion is close to useless (as the best item is signet training for necro and it give XP)

i'm from server 181, so i'm wondering how long it happened for people from lower server number ?
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    i'm soon max talent (i'm already max talent in what i wanted, the rest isn't so great, but don't know what to do with XP anyway)
    if XP is useless
    - Bounty are useless (even 9600 gold an orange isn't worthy) => Bounty helper is useless
    - Fish is useless (i doubt i will ever reach the vip card one day and the two best fish, Bounty and shadow give XP)
    - Lord of time is close to useless (if you can let your computer open for 2 hours) as it's only good for fish
    - devotion is close to useless (as the best item is signet training for necro and it give XP)

i'm from server 181, so i'm wondering how long it happened for people from lower server number ?
    I agree that XP is completely useless. I am level 64 with Max Talents like you. XP is useless.

Comment

No, they have no future plan for XP additions, Chinese servers have had nothing to use xp on for ages, Simply only thing they could do differently here is expand level cap and I really doubt that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        I agree that XP is completely useless. I am level 64 with Max Talents like you. XP is useless.
        you are a camper you choose NOT to receive exp, that's different

I think they will soon unlock adv lvl 80, at that time we may need exp again
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

sound a bad business system (that surprise me from r2games)
          many item and/or spirit covenant part aren't worthy anymore
          even warrior's call isn't needed if you can finish nirvana nm without it, the battles are just a little longer

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            you are a camper you choose NOT to receive exp, that's different

I think they will soon unlock adv lvl 80, at that time we may need exp again
            if chinese server haven't done it yet, i doubt they will do it anytime soon

Comment

if chinese server haven't done it yet, i doubt they will do it anytime soon
              chinese server unlocked adv lvl 80 a long time ago...

Comment

really ? i have only see level 80 picture so far.

Comment

really ? i have only see level 80 picture so far.
                  hmm how to explain...

well just like they separate lvl 80 into different 10 more levels, lvl 80.1, lvl 80.2, etc

I don't know what is the use to lvl up, but I read some posts that chinese players all are rushing to reach highest level of adv 80

Comment

level after level 80 ?

the search function is so bad in that forum that it's a pain to search for something ...

i remember reading something about it

kimwong
                    hmm how to explain...

well just like they separate lvl 80 into different 10 more levels, lvl 80.1, lvl 80.2, etc

I don't know what is the use to lvl up, but I read some posts that chinese players all are rushing to reach highest level of adv 80
                    does someone have more information about it? what does those level give ?

Comment

Thanks for the info! Question is, towards this "adv lvl 80" xp only that xp counts which I collect after it is introduced, right? So if I'm max everything right now, the xp I get does not count toward it? Anyone playing on Chinese servers can confirm this?
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

That's very important to me and probably a few others, as we can regain WB gold with those signets when we can't do it the day before.

sound a bad business system (that surprise me from r2games)
                        many item and/or spirit covenant part aren't worthy anymore
                        even warrior's call isn't needed if you can finish nirvana nm without it, the battles are just a little longer
                        In some cases, Warrior's Call helps clearing ToK NM. That is kinda useful. 1-2 chests more is always a chance for some more SC or Runestones.
                        Last edited by Caballero1321; 05-28-2014, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                          Wow! You`re the dumbest person from this forum, i wonder if you need help breathing air.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X