What are the odds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds?

I really wanted to get one of the special looks in the dressing room, so either noble, soulseeker or nightwalker, then I discovered that after getting level 4 clothing I only need to fail a synthesis to have a chance of getting one. Great, I thought. I'd already had a bad experience with using the gambling method before, having wasted 3 cores on a level 2 piece without getting anywhere so knowing that even a fail will count convinced me to go ahead and try this. What happened next totally shocked me though.

On my very first attempt trying to synthesise level 4 clothing with 1 fashion core I unlocked soulseeker's attire, but not just that, my clothing levelled to 5 as well! What are the chances of that, like 1%? o: It only says that the chance is "low" or very low or something like that... but wow.

Well, congratulations. Generally, I upgrade lvl. 2 to lvl. 3 in 2-5 Fashion Cores.
    I used to try to upgrade lvl. 3 -> lvl. 4 with Fashion Cores, but after having wasted 18 Fashion Cores, I gave up :P

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      Well, congratulations. Generally, I upgrade lvl. 2 to lvl. 3 in 2-5 Fashion Cores.
      I used to try to upgrade lvl. 3 -> lvl. 4 with Fashion Cores, but after having wasted 18 Fashion Cores, I gave up :P
      why not save bb for cloth and get ur lvl up

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
        why not save bb for cloth and get ur lvl up
        I don't really care. Have bunch of lvl. 3-4 clothes in my guild vault and those extra 2 rage wouldn't make a difference. I keep upgrading those clothes every Tailoring event, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          I don't really care. Have bunch of lvl. 3-4 clothes in my guild vault and those extra 2 rage wouldn't make a difference. I keep upgrading those clothes every Tailoring event, though.
          ya I am happy with my starting rage now, really too tough to level up more without spending balens.....
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i used 6 cores to get the vampiric bow, 1 core for nightwalker's and 1 core for soulseeker's
            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
            Class : Archer
            Guild : •OneŽ•
            LvL : 80
            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
            BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

While there's a fix amount of odds of getting it, its still depends on your luck
              Even with 1% odds but if u got extreme luck u can got it in a click

Comment

Working...
              X