Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kongregate S5 Reigns over Europe

i guess r2 needs some practice after this class wars :P

Mages 1st Boilwash 2nd DanteMugetsu (me) KONG S5 (i bow to boilwash out played by far)

Knights 1st Salata KONG S5

Archers 1st Heisenberg KONG S5

and some pics for all you fellow gamers

p.s. i think kongregate owns us some money for advertising ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	cw1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	1748857Click image for larger version

Name:	cw2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	1748858

enjoy ^^
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Also from Kong Oceanic Stella won Mage. EU5 should get a combined EXP dungeon bonus of 3 x 50% instead of just 50%.

Comment

dude those practices u had with boilwash was may be he was figuring out your startegy and weakness , thats why he played u for the second time gratz! on the second spot , Dante , wished u could be first with Linke out

but i saw a pic of athena where linketong was among the qualifiers for the warlords hall , what happened did she intentionally miss CW like R4GE does
      Last edited by MageRockz; 04-26-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

obviously the rest did not cash as much as kong or is the balen hack still working over there??

Comment

well Zebq wasnt there same with onimad
          inke wasnt there for mages

Comment

Congrats to all over at Kong.

Glad to see your still behind R2. There is no real reason to ACTUALLY play the finals for most of R2's top players because they already have everything in the CW shop.

Maybe one day soon all licences will wake up and realize that there is no skill involved, it's only about who can open their wallets the farthest!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              Zebq is the only one that could have won, onimad already lost to heisenberg. About linke i don't know really, his pet is not at boil/dante lvl.

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Congrats to all over at Kong.

Glad to see your still behind R2. There is no real reason to ACTUALLY play the finals for most of R2's top players because they already have everything in the CW shop.

Maybe one day soon all licences will wake up and realize that there is no skill involved, it's only about who can open their wallets the farthest!
              lol at that random butthurt post ^^ About wallets you're right, but still u need to know how to use those money Tons of player on r2 server waste their money in useless stuff

Comment

Congrats those from Kong-5 and also for winners!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  Zebq is the only one that could have won, onimad already lost to heisenberg. About linke i don't know really, his pet is not at boil/dante lvl.

lol at that random butthurt post ^^ About wallets you're right, but still u need to know how to use those money Tons of player on r2 server waste their money in useless stuff
                  Actualy blazertown beat heisen in prelims, so he had a chance to win as well :P

Comment

Kong always strip ToK enuff said
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                      dude those practices u had with boilwash was may be he was figuring out your startegy and weakness , thats why he played u for the second time gratz! on the second spot , Dante , wished u could be first with Linke out

but i saw a pic of athena where linketong was among the qualifiers for the warlords hall , what happened did she intentionally miss CW like R4GE does
                      For information - Dante didn't have any practice fights with me, he won the place on his own merits as he is a great mage. Linke did fight but came 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                        Trust me Link was there and playing.
                        As for the thread Dante, I'll take it has a chalenge.
                        We'll meet again next month :P

JBird
                        Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                        Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                        One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by boilwash View Post
                          For information - Dante didn't have any practice fights with me, he won the place on his own merits as he is a great mage. Linke did fight but came 4th.
                          I'll add something to this,
                          I made a mistake on the start of the fight with boilwash, and while trying to correct it made worse, still sometime I felt I had a chance.
                          With Dante I never felt I'd stand a chance.
                          Diferent strategies diferent ways of fighting.
                          My Bows to you both.
                          Last edited by JBirdie; 04-26-2014, 07:14 PM.

JBird
                          Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                          Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                          One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

I believe what Dante means is Kong has reigned on Spending over Europe
                            Keep up the Spending and keep R2 Rich! That's something pathetic to boast for in here! Haha
                            You can also have the award for the Highest Ranking on Credit Card Debts and Dollars Spent!.
                            Those statues are R2's way of telling who are the biggest losers they are able to get money from.
                            And since you even have the face to flaunt that in here without realizing it.
                            You can also have the statue for the BIGGEST FOOL in here! Hahahaha
                            Last edited by Scorch62; 04-26-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                              Trust me Link was there and playing.
                              As for the thread Dante, I'll take it has a chalenge.
                              We'll meet again next month :P
                              looking forward to it jbird gz for 3rd spot
                              Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                              Originally posted by PunkPetal
                              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                              Originally posted by EdGrr
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                              Class: Mage
                              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                              X