Clear All

• DizzieSpider
    replied
    better feedback than i thought...

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by HimeFen View Post
    wow... wonderful idea. This may help the guild to be more talk active. My guild is active, but sometime it just so quiet..
    but thats a good thing some peace and quite is good so it helps u keep track of both enjoying the Game and its players mmmm

Leave a comment:

• HimeFen
    replied
    wow... wonderful idea. This may help the guild to be more talk active. My guild is active, but sometime it just so quiet..

Leave a comment:

• grayhatter
    replied
    +1

Though it might take awhile for them to suggest it to the original devs and implement, I'd like to see it happen. ;p

Leave a comment:

• Kiaxxa
    replied
    I think this is a WONDERFUL idea. It would be nice if we could get socketing rods as prizes, because right now the only way to get them is to spend actual money, which gives a BIG one up for those who have that kind of money to spend. :/

Leave a comment:

• R22983188
    replied
    Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
    A weekly event where your guild joins in teams of 3 defending against waves of monsters. Depending on how many waves your Guild can clear gives a different outcome to prizes and rewards...

Guild Master can decide which order of the teams to defend (Team1, Team2, Team3 etc.)
    (1) Teams will be in a queue until the former team is defeated. (would be awesome for Guild vs Guild)
    (2) Teams will fight all at once and the average wave will decide Guild Rank of the event for the server...

Dunno what do you guys think?

I thought of this after Nephtysia‎ posted something about more Co-op... (finding link...)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....816-More-Co-op
    awesome make the game more enjoyable

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    A weekly event where your guild joins in teams of 3 defending against waves of monsters. Depending on how many waves your Guild can clear gives a different outcome to prizes and rewards...

Guild Master can decide which order of the teams to defend (Team1, Team2, Team3 etc.)
    (1) Teams will be in a queue until the former team is defeated. (would be awesome for Guild vs Guild)
    (2) Teams will fight all at once and the average wave will decide Guild Rank of the event for the server...

I thought of this after Nephtysia‎ posted something about more Co-op... (finding link...)
    Cool..idea..
    Last edited by nofuluk; 09-22-2012, 10:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied

MMMM awesome indeed

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied

Sounds fun let's do it

Leave a comment:

• Nephtysia
    replied
    Awesome idea!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X