Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    on the topic of world boss

something weird happened
    5 players in the top guild were in top 10

they all dced during wb
    they didnt even come back on, was a bit weird

all stopped dealing damage at the same time
    Same happend on kabam 50/52

Lots of people dced and couldnt get back on before boss ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Server 433 lolz
      well i guess if thats all you've got to say then my point still stands that knights can do good at wb if they know what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
        Well I don't know that the archers suck, I just know I can out damage them even with the new patch for df. I am on s433 so yeah fairly new server but I don't see how that affects anything unless somehow after my server becomes old archers somehow get magically way better at world boss. I guess my br is low in comparison but i feel like it's pretty good relative to my server so I also don't see how that matters either. All I know is I keep seeing people say knights have such a huge disadvantage on world boss and I just don't see it. I do use Gaia btw for my sylph rounds.
        All I know is this, Knight did not have any disadvantage untill when Mages And Archers were able to slow down the boss which led to these classes hitting more and leaving knights behind. To be honest, if you had an archer the same level and BR as you had, I think you wouldn't even stand a chance.

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
        The whole "knights suck at WB" complaint started a long time ago when the game first started, coming up on almost two years ago (this August). Things were much different then. Even the strongest casher knights in the game, Gartergirl and Shirokane, had issues breaking into the top of WB, unless they threw a lot of money at it to break into top ten.

Subsequent patches later, specifically sylphs, have allowed for a greater DPS factor for knights against WB, so we've made up a lot of ground. Though it is still harder for knights in general, mostly do to slower skill speed, the difference is not as exaggerated as it used to be.

And of course, that can always be mitigated by the power of the wallet. Whoever cashes hardest, will get the lions share of the WB pie. Knights just generally have to shell out a bit more than the other two.
        The whole thing about knight sucking a bit was when mages and archer were able to slow down the world boss and knights couldn't except they had mire rune which most of the knights don't even have. Archers hit well with gaia than knights do if they had the same PATK.

im 70k archer and deal the same damage as the top knight or slightly under, or even sometimes more, depending how well i crit

top knight has 130k br and cashes like crazy
        Archers hits hard. lol

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
        well who got first place today in the wolf is webbo there he is

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86316[/ATTACH]

he is the 3 th knight most strong and being critical build, and he was not a mega casher like the 2 first tope knight in my server

in my server to be top 10 (knight list )in WB for damage with WD is not possible i tried and i was co close of not get it :/, so when i got again my ennchanted sniper was really nice

PS: in my server nobody has orange sylph (the real heaving casher has it )
        It's not easy to have an orange gaia except you spend alot.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Same happend on kabam 50/52

Lots of people dced and couldnt get back on before boss ended.

now im having the problem logging in
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

now im having the problem logging in
            had the same, set dns to google (8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4) and i got back

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Archers on his server are really really bad? Server is really dead? All good archers were busy that day?

106K BR knight with 31K pattack and only 3300 crits lol, please, come to a decent server and see how you do vs archers.

Could be he does great timing and double attacks... you see he has almost 50/50 Crit and block, he is not a crit knight just turn close into one for WB, i still think he has some finger-ayes outscreen skill that make him succes at that point and yet can get better.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I got Mire rune a few days ago. Finally, I do similar rounds on WB as 10-20k lower archers xD

Comment

yaaa u prolly dont have high archer (maybe not enough crit) cuz i got archer with damn 80-90k br passing by our top knights br ( u know 110k br and mine 95k br ) our top 10 overall goes archer archer mage archer archer archer mage archer archer mage or archer never a knight any more (unless they use balens) even we got high crit like 3.1k-3.5k with archer with same crit and lower patk they go right passed us
                  Server: snowcrest [s351]
                  TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                  Guild : DarkLegion
                  Battle Rating : 217k
                  mega free player non casher

Comment

Originally posted by mohammedblaze View Post
                    yaaa u prolly dont have high archer (maybe not enough crit) cuz i got archer with damn 80-90k br passing by our top knights br ( u know 110k br and mine 95k br ) our top 10 overall goes archer archer mage archer archer archer mage archer archer mage or archer never a knight any more (unless they use balens) even we got high crit like 3.1k-3.5k with archer with same crit and lower patk they go right passed us
                    3k crit isn't high. It's very, very low for someone with 90k BR.
                    I have 118k BR and 6.3k crit and my crit rate is barely acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      3k crit isn't high. It's very, very low for someone with 90k BR.
                      I have 118k BR and 6.3k crit and my crit rate is barely acceptable.
                      yet i crit alot (other than wb ) and u sir what class?
                      Server: snowcrest [s351]
                      TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                      Guild : DarkLegion
                      Battle Rating : 217k
                      mega free player non casher

Comment

Level affects crit chance as well. Lower levels need less crit to crit reliably than higher levels do. Pretty sure wb works outside of that craziness...but who knows? No one knows how the damn formula works.

As for "Who says knights suck at wb?", it's usually knights who say that.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          As for "Who says knights suck at wb?", it's usually knights who say that.
                          No, all the low br archers beating knights at wb say that while they laugh at them.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            I got Mire rune a few days ago. Finally, I do similar rounds on WB as 10-20k lower archers xD
                            KOol... how did you get it? spanding a lot or via some vent or promo?

I need Range Rune and Mire Rune to have my run set full after get rage will start upgrade runes.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                            X