Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

The new Big Spender worth the 50k balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Big Spender worth the 50k balens?

Someone good with math break it down please. Is it worth it to spend 50k to receive all the rewards?

Rewards:
    Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Crypt Token x80, Mahra x5, Carnation x1
    Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x100, Sylph Sepulcrum x10, Carnation x1,
    Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x300, Mahra x40, Carnation x2
    Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 800,000 Daru, Fate Stone x300, Sylph Sepulcrum x60, Carnation x4, Christmas Cheer (Hat) x1, Christmas Special (Clothing) x1, Christmas Gift (Weapon) x1
    Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 1,600,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x300, Mahra x100, Weapon Dance (Weapon) x1, Luxurious Garments x1, Glittering Hat x1
    Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Crystal Shard x800, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Poseidon's Tabard (Clothing) x1, Poseidon's Discord (Weapon) x1, Poseidon's Blessing (Hat) x1, Poseidon's Wings x1

£300+ for a few pixcels..................um..................

Comment

lol @r2 giving something worth buying
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

oh definitely....spending real money to buy fake money for some extra pixels is super worth it bro. I mean who else would need $500 dollars like, say, the homeless or needy?

Comment

people spent 500$ before just to get the new look, now you get 3 full clothing sets and they increase your potential strength. so for those who still miss all of the clothes its much more valuable than most of their recharge/spend events before. still not something a sane person would pay for (not counting myself to them).

Comment

The recharge events are better or worth waiting on this one is total ****. Defo not worth wasting any balens on. The only time this event would be worth it is if you already intended to spend 50k balens on something so u get it purely has a bonus, But dont spend 50k balens just to get that junk.

Comment

if u got even more money to spend in real life = go for it
              if u got just enough money = don't

Comment

You don't spend on the those actual sets of cloths,those are a BONUS.

So considering the fact that you buy something,let's say the rune pack,and you also get something extra,it's worth it.

Comment

If you were planning to spend 500$ anyway, then yes, it's worth it.

Comment

People seem to think you only get the items for spending 50k balens. Those are bonuses which you get for buying things you would normally buy with 50k.

Comment

All itmes some is there am alredy have, And no cloth in my eyes is worth 50k.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I would do it if it included a Scarlet Love Suit.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Clothing's are A& B grade... not S grade
                          NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

hmmm.. dont tink there is scarlet love suit in existence here
                            NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

i think its more worth to spend on boxes with 100$ u can probably get all from mother day event wings clothes and then some sepulcrums whips ...

Comment

Working...
                              X