Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Big Spender worth the 50k balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrizzyB
    replied
    I would do it if it included a Scarlet Love Suit.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    All itmes some is there am alredy have, And no cloth in my eyes is worth 50k.

Leave a comment:

• McNastee
    replied
    People seem to think you only get the items for spending 50k balens. Those are bonuses which you get for buying things you would normally buy with 50k.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    If you were planning to spend 500$ anyway, then yes, it's worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Miubs
    replied
    You don't spend on the those actual sets of cloths,those are a BONUS.

So considering the fact that you buy something,let's say the rune pack,and you also get something extra,it's worth it.

Leave a comment:

• acit77
    replied
    if u got even more money to spend in real life = go for it
    if u got just enough money = don't

Leave a comment:

• maygwan
    replied
    The recharge events are better or worth waiting on this one is total ****. Defo not worth wasting any balens on. The only time this event would be worth it is if you already intended to spend 50k balens on something so u get it purely has a bonus, But dont spend 50k balens just to get that junk.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    people spent 500$ before just to get the new look, now you get 3 full clothing sets and they increase your potential strength. so for those who still miss all of the clothes its much more valuable than most of their recharge/spend events before. still not something a sane person would pay for (not counting myself to them).

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    oh definitely....spending real money to buy fake money for some extra pixels is super worth it bro. I mean who else would need $500 dollars like, say, the homeless or needy?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    lol @r2 giving something worth buying

Leave a comment:

• SpitefulErne
    replied
    £300+ for a few pixcels..................um..................

Leave a comment:

Working...
X