How far did you get to in SkyTrail ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    You are stuck because you are a noob. There I said it. L2P and you'll pass it. With your BR you should be well into L3 now. Not to mention that you probably have a ton of good sylphs including Hades and Apollo, yet you use only Gaia.
    Haven't you seen his CW video? he's obviously a noob

Comment

Stuck on 2-10 now. Probably need Hades and a good chunk more BR (tried it buffed at 150k ish). That thing hits really hard.
      Bago hasn't beaten it yet, I don't think, but BobLob did.
      Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 05-10-2014, 05:38 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Haven't you seen his CW video? he's obviously a noob
        I remember seeing him using delphic sniper on troops more than once lol

Comment

delphic sniper is so ****** up lol , it can hit u while u are standing behind troops , happened to me many times

Comment

He uses gaia because his other sylphs aren't very high, he's not a super casher like some people here. The fact that he does as well as he does with what he has does not make him a noob, but people that like to call that out instead of giving constructive advice tend to not be very good people. Congrats to those that are in to stage 3, it's not easy and is a good accomplishment so quit bashing others as getting past 2-5 is hard on most people currently.
            S211 Tamera
            992k br
            I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

3-5 almost beat it, had close to nothing hp

Comment

STuck on 2-2, i can beat it with a little luck with crits, 80k BR archer.

Comment

stuck on 2-10 can only get it down to half hp with hades or gaia. archer with 133k br no buff

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                    He uses gaia because his other sylphs aren't very high, he's not a super casher like some people here. The fact that he does as well as he does with what he has does not make him a noob, but people that like to call that out instead of giving constructive advice tend to not be very good people. Congrats to those that are in to stage 3, it's not easy and is a good accomplishment so quit bashing others as getting past 2-5 is hard on most people currently.
                    Not a super casher, but has level 80 soul engraving.

Constructive advice: Use arrow strike and multi-shot until all troops are gone before using delphic sniper.

Comment

stuck one lvl 2 stage 10
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by chillzzz View Post
                        3-5 almost beat it, had close to nothing hp
                        Can u give me some tips pls ( some ur stats if u can ^^ )

Comment

Did the first three levels with ease...but then saw the amount of xp i was getting and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            Whats your secret ? I have 127k br and cant pass boss 5 L2
                            well nothing secret, just crit more can pass O_O

my stat (copying from other post I replied):

my BR is around 128K after buff, HP ~130K, atk ~37K, def (i tot this boss only PATK?) 23K

using purple gaia (~20K BR for gaia), I use dbl delphic (EDD and DD) for this boss

good luck for you passing 2-5!
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                              I've reached 2-9 last HP bar with 120k BR just by using a white pan level 35. I also use a green amazon and a 1 star blue Iris. Using the correct element almost doubles your damage. I doubt he doesn't have a Hades, even if it's 1 star blue, which is more then enough for him to pass 2-10. The fact that he does so well as he does considering his stats makes him a super noob.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

im at lv3-3 hes a beast lol

Comment

Working...
                                X