xp compensation bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xp compensation bug

If you use all the lvl 4 xp books at once, they give you 0 xp.However when I used one got the 500 k xp from it. The bulk use is bugged. Just wanted to let you know before i send a ticket :P

That because you can get 40m exp from books per day only ;x
    East coast archer.

Comment

Well then they should said that before. i already sended a ticket because of this. since same happend to me

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        That because you can get 40m exp from books per day only ;x
        yeah well, I was to tired to read, anyway if there is a limit it shouldnt be possible to be used. Is not like you can sacrifice more than 10 sylphs per day withoutgething any sep right ?:P

Comment

The exp books are like stamina pots, it does warn you, but it also does let you use them to get nothing. It sucks and people "probably" will get compensated (to a much lesser extent than what they lost) but good lesson not to rush things.

Or when all else fails give it a few hours and let someone else fail first to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            yeah well, I was to tired to read, anyway if there is a limit it shouldnt be possible to be used. Is not like you can sacrifice more than 10 sylphs per day withoutgething any sep right ?:P
            That's wartune for us.
            East coast archer.

Comment

Well when i used them all. they just said the amount of exp i get. so i confirm. and at the end get 0 exp.

Comment

i use in bulck compesation and i got nothing, this is not fair, how is posible some big bug?

Comment

and since we cant sell them and dont need xp at all, what is this "compensation" actualy good for?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    The exp books are like stamina pots, it does warn you, but it also does let you use them to get nothing. It sucks and people "probably" will get compensated (to a much lesser extent than what they lost) but good lesson not to rush things.

Or when all else fails give it a few hours and let someone else fail first to learn.
                    not sure if the warning is clear though, anyone has a print with what was it saying ?
                    p.s. I didnt even get the 40 m, I got 0

edit: after that I used 2.1 k lvl 3 xp books(mostly bought with insignia) and got the xp from all of them
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 05-15-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

I use bulk 179 x lvl4 exp books = 0 exp

Supriseee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        not sure if the warning is clear though, anyone has a print with what was it saying ?
                        p.s. I didnt even get the 40 m, I got 0

edit: after that I used 2.1 k lvl 3 xp books(mostly bought with insignia) and got the xp from all of them
                        I used the 40mil/80 books anything after and you get this -

Comment

exp = useless to me
                          Wish lvl 4 books are sellable e_e
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

it warns you you got 40m exp limite, if you used it after that its YOUR FAULT

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                              it warns you you got 40m exp limite, if you used it after that its YOUR FAULT
                              I didnt get the 40 m, i got 0. Whose fault is that ?

Comment

Working...
                              X