No announcement yet.

Sylph evolve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing you'll need to worry is Apollo and Hades.
    From what I know, the third ingredient you need to evolve them to Athena/Aegis is balens only, not bound ones.
    For other 4 types from atoll, just do sky-trail and be lucky with the shards/star-tears.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      The only thing you'll need to worry is Apollo and Hades.
      From what I know, the third ingredient you need to evolve them to Athena/Aegis is balens only, not bound ones.
      For other 4 types from atoll, just do sky-trail and be lucky with the shards/star-tears.
      I was just about to ask about that third part, tnx again.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        I was just about to ask about that third part, tnx again.
        You are welcome.
        I don't know the price or whatever, but I saw them on shop for balens ( hot tab ). Maybe they'll be on events, but doubt that. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but I still keep mine ( its money only ).
        Why? Well....Just think how people got Apollo and Hades, then you'll know why.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

You are welcome.
          I don't know the price or whatever, but I saw them on shop for balens ( hot tab ). Maybe they'll be on events, but doubt that. Guess we'll have to wait and see, but I still keep mine ( its money only ).
          Why? Well....Just think how people got Apollo and Hades, then you'll know why.
          On a side note, you said something about buying skills, are there any new skills, or just the same, or are we able to level them?
          Would be awesome if we can exchange them tho, i didnt know what the ice armour for iris excactly did, (might have something to do with the poor discription ) but since we're always short on decent mages at the time im running things, i would really like to add that one without any risk losing the ones i want to keep.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            IF r2 follow chinese server

evolve won't make you lose any skill, but only 80% of original stat if you don't pay balens (Don't ask me unbound/bound balens issue), price is 200 in chinese server , but I tot we will be a bit higher (maybe 400 or 600)
            i'm hoping for that amount, 400 would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by 2lordhokage View Post
              i'm hoping for that amount, 400 would be nice
              i have a bad feeling they will charge for at least 1200 balens.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                On a side note, you said something about buying skills, are there any new skills, or just the same, or are we able to level them?
                Would be awesome if we can exchange them tho, i didnt know what the ice armour for iris excactly did, (might have something to do with the poor discription ) but since we're always short on decent mages at the time im running things, i would really like to add that one without any risk losing the ones i want to keep.
                Example of passive :
                Athena : Guardian of Light: When you are attacked, reduce the damage taken by 5% for 2 turns, maximum of 5 stacks.
                Apollo : Illumination: Healing Spells are 5% more effective on yourself.
                Master of Light: Deals 5% more damage.
                Radiant Soul: 10% chance of manifesting a shield which absorbs 3% Max HP worth of damage for one turn.
                When Sylph evolve comes, there will be 4 new skills ( 3 active + passive ) for all. Of course that they'll require sylph level 70, quality purple and the sylph to be evolved. The prices of them might be close to 1k or so, I don't know exactly, but just like on chinese a sylph skill is around 120 balens/bb or even less/more, here its 345 the cheapest one so you can guess the prices will be close or higher to 1k balens.
                As of skills : You have Ray, Shining Strike, Delphic, Beam sword and Helios blessing ( let's say ) and the other 3 passives for apollo.
                When Athena comes, you " SHOULD " be able to choose which skills you want to keep and which NOT. None of the evolved sylph have a delphic, but I guess people already knew that. Can make your Triton ( iris evolved ) Full dps or leave it full healing, but in triton form.
                Nothing changes, nothing is " forcing " you to do that, or that. You evolve if you want, you keep or change the skills if you want. The sylph skills do not upgrade their level, they stay the same ( if that's what you wanted to know. )

Comment

Example of passive :
                  Athena : Guardian of Light: When you are attacked, reduce the damage taken by 5% for 2 turns, maximum of 5 stacks.
                  Apollo : Illumination: Healing Spells are 5% more effective on yourself.
                  Master of Light: Deals 5% more damage.
                  Radiant Soul: 10% chance of manifesting a shield which absorbs 3% Max HP worth of damage for one turn.
                  When Sylph evolve comes, there will be 4 new skills ( 3 active + passive ) for all. Of course that they'll require sylph level 70, quality purple and the sylph to be evolved. The prices of them might be close to 1k or so, I don't know exactly, but just like on chinese a sylph skill is around 120 balens/bb or even less/more, here its 345 the cheapest one so you can guess the prices will be close or higher to 1k balens.
                  As of skills : You have Ray, Shining Strike, Delphic, Beam sword and Helios blessing ( let's say ) and the other 3 passives for apollo.
                  When Athena comes, you " SHOULD " be able to choose which skills you want to keep and which NOT. None of the evolved sylph have a delphic, but I guess people already knew that. Can make your Triton ( iris evolved ) Full dps or leave it full healing, but in triton form.
                  Nothing changes, nothing is " forcing " you to do that, or that. You evolve if you want, you keep or change the skills if you want. The sylph skills do not upgrade their level, they stay the same ( if that's what you wanted to know. )
                  That answers all questions for now I guess

Tnx.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    i have a bad feeling they will charge for at least 1200 balens.
                    hide your suggested balens amount, they would take advantage and bring out the exact amount you've written, lol,

Comment

Q: Can we use BB ?

Comment

Originally posted by IvanGrozniY View Post
                        Q: Can we use BB ?
                        since its permenant and not a hot event/limited time. one should be able to use bb but won't know for sure till its released

Comment

I should like to know if man keep the stars or colors,

I have ben saving all mahra in Guild Valut, becouse read somewhere man just keep the colors not the stars.
                          When you spend balens you just keep colors and Sylph Spelctrum not the stars.

So has man a 5 star purpel man go gown to 1 star or wait to man get orange and keep orange one.

Should be great to spend all mahra if man know man keep it.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

When you evolve a sylph, does it increase the maximum stats like it does when you go from one star to the next? Anyone know?
                            I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

yeh they do for example orange gaia maxed stats are = Growth 1501, STR 875, ARM 3880, INT 5425, END 5431

Hercules evolve of gaia maxed stats at orange are = Growth 1876, STR 1166, ARM 5173, INT 7233, END 8689

Well this is in china for evolved sylph, I'm 99% sure

Retired
                              Character - Scotty
                              Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Working...
                              X