Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay.. more events that are pretty much for cashers only.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sad though we have to cupcake and fluffy smurf so much
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
      I agree, there should always be:

1,- A + 10 or +20 mount that non casher could get with effort

2.- A +20/+30 mount only for cashiers

Take note that cashiers can easily get the non cash mount.

So, one mount for non cashears and 2 for cashears.
      And that will change what?

Everyone still gets the same br boost, with the same difference as it would be if only cashers get the mount.
      So you're asking r2 to give out cool stuff to those whom arent bringin in any money.

What kind of world you live in?

Comment

scrris dont much care less abt replies from cashers only non cashers can understand wht u say ,if we pay even we can talk wonderful words or dialouges that can hurt other non casher rocks....

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          And that will change what?

Everyone still gets the same br boost, with the same difference as it would be if only cashers get the mount.
          So you're asking r2 to give out cool stuff to those whom arent bringin in any money.

What kind of world you live in?
          wrong, casher get more stats (2 mounts) free players only get one.

Comment

Gimme cupcakes please. But yeah, when non casher get +10/20 mount they will complain when casher can get all the mounts.
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
              Gimme cupcakes please. But yeah, when non casher get +10/20 mount they will complain when casher can get all the mounts.
              cashers ARE getting all the mounts already. Freebies getting some will make things a bit more tolerable

Comment

The difference between cashers and non-cashers would be the same and this would only require more work of developers. I doubt any company would like to work on something extra and get nothing extra from it.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                  cashers ARE getting all the mounts already. Freebies getting some will make things a bit more tolerable
                  And it is for this reason that a pay to win game can stay somewhat balanced. Non cashers able to get stuff with alot of work that cashers get faster for money. It also means casher happy because they can get something extra that the non casher cant. Thus benefits all players in a way.

Comment

Line up for Mc donald happy meal promotion

Its ur turn

Staff .... it will be 4.99 for 1 happy meal
                    U ..... What ? Ur promotion is for casher ONLY ????? !!! .... insert random curse word
                    Staff ..... Or u can wash dishes for 1 hour behind and we can give u the happy meal for free
                    U .... ITS UNFAIR !!!! throw a modern princess I WANT IT NOW attitude rage fit
                    and log in tweeter facebook and post a complain vs mc donald

Have i said enough to vividly describle the situation we are having ??

Comment

Customer answer, my happy meal is full of lag, I'm not paying for that ****!

Comment

this is getting annoying. let me reminds every FREE player again, you are playing this game for FREE. i can understand if those cashers complains for r2's crappy service, but remember that FREE players didnt even PAY to play this game.

this kind of **** is why i ashamed to call myself a non-casher since stupid people keep asking things that they have no right for.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          Customer answer, my happy meal is full of lag, I'm not paying for that ****!
                          No one forces you to buy it as well as no one forces you to play this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            No one forces you to buy it as well as no one forces you to play this game.
                            Ok, thanks, thought R2 was forcing me to play, ouf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              Ok, thanks, thought R2 was forcing me to play, ouf!!!
                              You're totally missing the point..
                              If you don't like the game, just don't play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                                You're totally missing the point..
                                If you don't like the game, just don't play it.
                                Where exactly I said I didn't like the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X