Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Stupid Kabam Hope the mods will read it :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Stupid Kabam Hope the mods will read it :)

cleared stage 15 in spire and no exp and no chests and this is not the first time. Fix youre ******* stupid game

The bug is back?

Where only the party leader gets chests?

Comment

My party players got them while i didnt ... 2nd time in 1 week and i hope not a stupid mod will say : open a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by LexusAmanda View Post
        My party players got them while i didnt ... 2nd time in 1 week and i hope not a stupid mod will say : open a ticket
        Yeah, cursing is the way to get help...

Since I don't know what you expect me to do (as we don't have power over ingame problems): please file a ticket.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Just ban her, nobody likes her anyway

Comment

**** pietje Cupcake

And esme youre telling me file a ticket are u kidding me? and there is a delay on ticket this game not gonna be fixed :@:@
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-04-2014, 10:10 AM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

Originally posted by LexusAmanda View Post
              **** pietje Cupcake
              just kidding Ozzy

You should take things less seriously tho:

Really?
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-04-2014, 10:11 AM. Reason: Deleted attachment due to foul language

Comment

Can u check youre inbox?

Comment

Originally posted by LexusAmanda
                  And esme youre telling me file a ticket are u kidding me? and there is a delay on ticket this game not gonna be fixed :@:@
                  No, I'm not kidding. Like I said, what do you expect me to do? I have nothing to do with in game issues. Meaning mods can't fix this. So if you want it looked into, filing a ticket is the only way to go.
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

i want my exp and 31 spire chests

pietjeprecies go get a life
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-04-2014, 10:10 AM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

Originally posted by LexusAmanda
                      pietjeprecies go get a life
                      Grow up first, then you might actually understand what you're saying.

Now, go spend some balens in worldchat to find out who I am

Comment

I love My Little Ponies and Cupcakes
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-04-2014, 10:14 AM. Reason: Pony Brigade FTW

Comment

Play nice, kiddos.

Comment

Cupcakes everywhere
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-04-2014, 10:16 AM. Reason: Cupcakes

Comment

Kiddos?

I think you should cuppycake your own post.

Comment

Working...
                              X