Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

how can non cashers get a purple sylph !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Let's define casher and non-casher first:
    Casher = person who spends certain part of monthly salary on wartune,
    Non-casher = person who spent whole monthly salary on wartune, so he/she can't spend anymore.
    So "non-cashers" can definitively get a purple sylph really fast

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I heard next SC event is

      engrave 100 SC
      100k gold/daru + 1~3 gem pack + 30 SC back...
      if this is true, im quiting game.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ~Thrill~ View Post
        if this is true, im quiting game.
        The gem pack might be lvl 1-5 but good luck with the next game you play. :P

        Comment


        • #49
          As a non cash player, you need to participate in any events that provide Mahras. Getting a Purple sylph is going to take sometime as you will need patience and more hard work to achieve your goal in regards to this patch.
          Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-12-2014, 03:54 PM. Reason: Made an error and now it's corrected.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
            I've seen some non cash players on my server who gather Around Sylph Atoll Level 1-4 killing sylphs. Most of them are able to kill a-lot and when they get these sylphs to the exchange center, they sacrifice them, and this will give them Mahras.

            If you really need to get a Purple Sylph, you need to have patience, work hard and be devoted to achieve your goal. Don't Give Up, It won't end here
            After this statement you should not ever post your nonsense here on the forum, go be useless somewhere else
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

            Comment


            • #51
              It's almost like Jam Bacon had a little brother...

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                After this statement you should not ever post your nonsense here on the forum, go be useless somewhere else
                He made a mistake mixing sepulcrum with mahra, no need to be rude :3. Btw ive heard that when you exchange sylphs there is a possibility of getting a blue one from the exchange, is that true?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by TheRogue216 View Post
                  He made a mistake mixing sepulcrum with mahra, no need to be rude :3. Btw ive heard that when you exchange sylphs there is a possibility of getting a blue one from the exchange, is that true?
                  This is not a mistake anyone who sacrificed a single sylph or playing wt for a while would make, and he claims to be lvl 80 in numerous threads, also has a story of posting without even saying something usefull. Add his signature and now I even think he doesnt even play this game, but is just a wannabe-mod-or-something. We dont need such people here.
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by TheRogue216 View Post
                    He made a mistake mixing sepulcrum with mahra, no need to be rude :3. Btw ive heard that when you exchange sylphs there is a possibility of getting a blue one from the exchange, is that true?
                    1. He's made pleeeeeenty of othe mistakes on many other threads. Also, what's the point of talking about sepulcrums in this thread, where we discuss the increasing rarity of the sylph? His whole post is a mistake, not just the one word.

                    2. Yes, it's true. Some people got it. I exchanged essences for around 100 sylphs and got 2-3 greens, never blue. Haven't gathered any essences for last 2-3 months.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      After this statement you should not ever post your nonsense here on the forum, go be useless somewhere else
                      I like the forums, so I would not allow your statement influence or have negative effect on me. You could be useless when you keep trolling and it's what I don't like at the most.

                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      It's almost like Jam Bacon had a little brother...
                      I'm not trolling Raiser, I make mistakes and I'm not the little brother to JamesBacmon.

                      Originally posted by TheRogue216 View Post
                      He made a mistake mixing sepulcrum with mahra, no need to be rude :3. Btw ive heard that when you exchange sylphs there is a possibility of getting a blue one from the exchange, is that true?
                      Yes, it's a mistake. Sometimes I type what comes into my head while on the forums and when I get back to see I've made a mistake, Duanapu actually says something that isn't worth while. I actually thought a killed sylph would give Mahras, not until I had to check this again.

                      Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      This is not a mistake anyone who sacrificed a single sylph or playing wt for a while would make, and he claims to be lvl 80 in numerous threads, also has a story of posting without even saying something usefull. Add his signature and now I even think he doesnt even play this game, but is just a wannabe-mod-or-something. We dont need such people here.
                      I play this game as a Level 80 character and also have a smaller alt as well. People who say these things aren't needed since you have trolled with me in the past times. Other thread I make mistakes and it's our duty as people to correct mistake in a kind way not what you did in your other post. If you had something to say about the Posting History, you could of added it on that thread. Shows how pointless this post can be

                      Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      1. He's made pleeeeeenty of othe mistakes on many other threads. Also, what's the point of talking about sepulcrums in this thread, where we discuss the increasing rarity of the sylph? His whole post is a mistake, not just the one word.

                      2. Yes, it's true. Some people got it. I exchanged essences for around 100 sylphs and got 2-3 greens, never blue. Haven't gathered any essences for last 2-3 months.
                      That 's my mistake. I guess I'll have to be careful. I like the forums and well, the GMs can pick me as a mod... lol But a humble correction will be appreciated next time



                      Edits- I'll be making some changes to my previous post regarding the issue of this thread.
                      Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-12-2014, 03:57 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        Yes, it's a mistake. Sometimes I type what comes into my head while on the forums and when I get back to see I've made a mistake, Duanapu actually says something that isn't worth while. I actually thought a killed sylph would give Mahras, not until I had to check this again.
                        No matter what you say, this is not a mistake, this is you being completely clueless about the game. You look and act as a mod on purpose, replying on every thread with your lack of game knowledge whatsoever, and the new people here might actually believe you. This behavior should be bannable.
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          No matter what you say, this is not a mistake, this is you being completely clueless about the game. You look and act as a mod on purpose, replying on every thread with your lack of game knowledge whatsoever, and the new people here might actually believe you. This behavior should be bannable.
                          Helping others in need is also part of personality. The mistake is a mistake. It might seem I forgot. I'm hoping to not make some mistakes again in the future. By the way, the purpose of this thread was to how non cash player will get Purple Sylphs. And we're all here to contribute our ideas regarding this question. I'm not pretending to be a Mod(That's how you see it, not others). I'd call this an argue on our parts, so let's keep this off this thread. If you have any future ideas or anything, feel free to PM me, this thread is not meant for that.


                          Note- The mistakes I made aren't ban able, I've been able to correct them too. But thank you for noticing

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by hunter300 View Post
                            yup iam so stupid as i didn't get a purple sylph
                            and yes iam the only non casher who didn't get the purple sylph
                            simple answer YES

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              the biggest disadvantage to putting all mahra on 1 pet is you dont have the scope to be reactive to any situation specially when you get to the lvl 80 mp where you need to be mindful of the resistances and debuffs of each boss and the fact the last boss requires the correct timing of pets to maximise damage
                              yes non cashers can get purple pets but that means they only have 1 or 2 worth while pets which can be a downside cause it means they are only strong against certain pets
                              i been playing 2 and a half years and i have 5 blue 3 star a 1 blue 4 star no purples cause all my pets are about the same strength
                              i do cash to a degree all be it not a huge degree
                              but i can see this update doing same as most others and it will hand the cashers a huge advantage putting an even bigger gap between the cashers and non cashers
                              class/pet wars will be pretty much cash wars and who can put more money into their pets so that to most of us will be a total waste of time cause it has nothing to do with what class you are or how good at that class you are but what pet you have and how much got spent on it
                              this update will see more people quit playing the game because the void between who can afford to spend and those that cant will get even bigger
                              tower of kinds is a prime example most would expect the top players to be from early servers and their not they are big time cashers from younger servers proof you can buy your way through the game

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by R29645651 View Post
                                the biggest disadvantage to putting all mahra on 1 pet is you dont have the scope to be reactive to any situation specially when you get to the lvl 80 mp where you need to be mindful of the resistances and debuffs of each boss and the fact the last boss requires the correct timing of pets to maximise damage
                                yes non cashers can get purple pets but that means they only have 1 or 2 worth while pets which can be a downside cause it means they are only strong against certain pets
                                i been playing 2 and a half years and i have 5 blue 3 star a 1 blue 4 star no purples cause all my pets are about the same strength
                                i do cash to a degree all be it not a huge degree
                                but i can see this update doing same as most others and it will hand the cashers a huge advantage putting an even bigger gap between the cashers and non cashers
                                class/pet wars will be pretty much cash wars and who can put more money into their pets so that to most of us will be a total waste of time cause it has nothing to do with what class you are or how good at that class you are but what pet you have and how much got spent on it
                                this update will see more people quit playing the game because the void between who can afford to spend and those that cant will get even bigger
                                tower of kinds is a prime example most would expect the top players to be from early servers and their not they are big time cashers from younger servers proof you can buy your way through the game
                                if u got a gaia or queen and ur not a magic u are fine in n nm for my team have 3 gaia's and 1 iris. so u dont realy need more then 1 good slyph to do that mp. as for u saying the the gap will get bigger and yes ofcause it will but non-casher has to stop thinking that they can win over wallet player's and they also need to think that they can get eavy thing single event prices when we all know that never gonna happen agian.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X