Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you Still Evolve your sylph , after seeing the slight changes in skills ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skill isnt the only thing that changes, aptitude and the cap will be higher than now once evolved.

Comment

ofc i will evovle, i wont buy any skills till i ahve a way to replace what i dont want.

Altho it depends how much bb will cost not to lose sep put into it.
      Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 06-13-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Evolving the sylph does it replace or takeway enchantments previously upgraded?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          yea, someone post some statics now (and the pricing too, be sure to check if it's boundbalen able)

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

personally... I am no where close to a purple pet, not to mention the material needed, LOL
          As of right now, no [bound] balens required to keep your stats. Weather it's a bug that will be fixed when light and dark sylph evolves come out, or it's intentional it up for interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            Specially with iris its completely changed - should have got this

"
            • Hypothermia: Consumes 500 Awakening Points, gives a team mate with the lowest HP the invulnerability for 2 turns.
            "

and we get this

"
            • Water Spirit: Gives a team mate with the lowest HP to dodge the critical strike for 2 turns.
            "

Seriously why to change that skill for Iris, whereas rest of the skill for all sylph are same exactl !
            I will evolve my skills and by the way... Those skills are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Iris is the only sylph i dont gonna transform even if i have the colors and more that to for do it.

The only sylph am will transform is Gaia, Apollo, Dark, Amazon, Pan and jump over iris.
              If I had enough requirements, I would evolve all six sylphs.

Comment

Hello Guys,
                sorry for being off topic, but will need your opinion and feedback on the below topic:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t=sylph+skills

Please feel free to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                X